The African Legal Impact Scholarship was developed to encourage enrollment of students from Africa seeking advanced legal education. Because funds are extremely limited, the African Legal Impact Scholarship can only be provided to two outstanding applicants each year.
- 1st November 2020 for option A (spring start)
- 18th December 2020 for option B (summer start)
Eligible Countries: African countries
Eligible Field of Study: Law
Number of Awards: 2
Value of Award: This is a full-tuition waiver. Recipients will be responsible for paying only the $1,000 seat deposit, plus travel and living expenses.
Duration of Programme: 1 year
- Applicants must be International students
- Applicants must be citizens or primary residents in Africa
- Applicants must be proficient in English Language
Application Process: A complete LL.M. application should include the following:
- Application form – submitted online via LSAC by November 15, 2020 for the executive track option A, or December 18, 2020 for the traditional track, thesis track, or executive track option B
- $80 application fee – pay by credit card while submitting online application
- Personal Statement – upload to online application
- Curriculum vitae (c.v.) or résumé – upload to online application
- Official academic records – the issuing institution should send directly to LSAC
- Two letters of recommendation – upload or send to LSAC with their Letter of Recommendation Form
- TOEFL/IELTS score – request that the score report be sent to LSAC. If requesting an English Language Requirement waiver, check the “Yes” button under the English Requirement section of the online application.
- Thesis Proposal Summary (thesis track applicants only) – upload to online application
- Writing Sample (optional, thesis track applicants only) – upload to online application
- Video Assessment (executive track applicants only) – completed online via Kira Talent
Visit The Official Website For More Information