Stellenbosch University – South Africa is currently awarding the International Scholarship Programme to individuals who are seeking to undergo a degree program at the Institution. Students are advised to plan their finances carefully and to verify whether or not they meet the basic requirements, such as academic merit, before applying for a bursary.
Application Deadline: 13th November 2020
Eligible Countries: International
Type: Honours, Master’s & Doctoral
Number of Awards: Not specified
Value of Award: Full and Partial Scholarships are available.
- Applicants must be International students
- Applicants must be fluent in English Language
- Applicants must good academic records
Application Process: The outcome of 2021 Applications: Mid-December
[Each faculty has a unique online application form – see Call for Postgraduate Scholarship Programme 2021 below]
1. Call for Postgraduate Scholarship Programme 2021 applications – The Postgraduate Office..pdf
2. Terms and Conditions.pdf
3. Guideline for Supervisor support letters.pdf
4. Guideline for Academic CV.pdf
Visit The Official Website For More Information