Seplat Petroleum Development Company Plc has announced the opening of applications for undergraduates in State and Federal Universities in Nigeria to qualify for its scholarship. The Seplat JV scholarship Scheme is one of Seplat’s educational Corporate Social Responsibility programmes and it is designed to promote educational development and human capacity building.
Application Deadline: 10th August 2020
Eligible Countries: Nigeria
To Be Taken At (Country): Nigeria
Eligible Field of Study: Only students studying any of the following courses should apply:
- Business Administration
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Computer Science
- Electrical / Electronic Engineering
- Mass Communication
- Mechanical Engineering
- Metallurgical Engineering
- Petroleum Engineering
Number of Scholarships: Not specified
Value of Scholarship: Fully-funded
Duration of Scholarship: From 2nd year to Final year
- Applicants must be in their second year of study or above.
- Applicants must have at least 5 O’ level credit passes (English and Mathematics inclusive) at one sitting.
- Applicants must not hold any other scholarship award
Application Process: Students in their second year and above who meet the set criteria should apply using this link https://seplatscholarship.com/apply/
Visit The Scholarship webpage For More Information