The FCT College of Education, Zuba, Abuja admission list for the 2020/2021 academic session has been released.
The management of the FCT College of Education, Zuba, Abuja, has released the list of candidates offered provisional admission into its various programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session.
All the candidates that participated in the college post UTME screening exercise can now proceed with checking their admission status.
As of the time of this publication, FCT College of Education, Zuba, Abuja prospective students can only access their admission status from the names pasted on the NOTICE BOARD within the school premises.
ALTERNATIVELY, candidates can also access their admission status on the JAMB admission status checking portal by following the procedure outlined below:
- Go to the JAMB admission portal at https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility_/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your FCT College of Education, Zuba admission status.
Congratulations to all the candidates offered provisional admission into the FCT College of Education, Zuba, Abuja various programmes.