2021 DAAD WASTE Scholarship Program At University of Stuttgart – Germany Have Been Released [See Application Requirements, Eligibility, Details And Guidelines Below]
The University of Stuttgart – Germany is offering an extensive and unique range of courses educating students to respond to the increasing environmental challenges in the fields of Air Quality Control, Solid Waste and Waste Water Process Engineering. This program is awarded to outstanding applicants with 2 years of relevant professional experience to finance their studies in Germany.
Application Deadline: 30th September, 2020 (23:59 – CET Central European Time) for Winter Term 2021/22
Eligible Countries: Developing Countries
To be Taken at (Country): Germany
Number of Awards: Limited
Value of Award:
- Monthly payments of 750 euros
- Payments towards health, accident and personal liability insurance cover
- Travel allowance, unless these expenses are covered by the home country or another source of funding
Duration of Award: 2 years
- Applicants must have a Bachelor’s Degree (or an equivalent degree) in Chemical, Civil, Environmental, Mechanical, Process Engineering, or in a related field.
- Applicants must have a certificate of an equivalent English test not older than two years on the day of the application deadline.
- German language knowledge “Basic User (A2)” under the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR) is required
Downloads: Application for self-financed studies
Downloads: Application for EPOS-DAAD
- Application Guidelines (EPOS) – C@MPUS
- Short Application Form
- List of all required application documents (EPOS)
- EPOS-DAAD Application Form
Visit The Scholarship Webpage For More Information