Applications are invited for the Millennium Development Scholarship +Internship which is awarded to outstanding students who are willing to study a degree program at UWE Bristol – UK.
Recipients of this scholarship will be required to undertake an internship working within the International Office or other departments, and will also be required to undertake ambassadorial activity for the University throughout the duration of the course.
Application Deadline: 31st October 2020
Eligible Countries: International
Number of Awardees: One
Value of Scholarship: 50% full tuition fees
Duration of Scholarship: One academic year
Eligibility: Interested applicants must:
- have achieved the equivalent of a British1st class in an undergraduate degree
- hold an unconditional offer or a conditional offer where IELTS or equivalent English language is the only condition
- be a new student to UWE Bristol with no previous UK study
- be classed as overseas for fees purposes
- not be a sponsored student or in receipt of another scholarship/award
- provide official transcripts at the time of application.
Application Process: Applicants who have achieved the equivalent of a British first class in an undergraduate degree will be invited to apply via their UWE Welcome portal by completing the scholarship task. Please contact email@example.com if you have any queries.
Visit The Official Website For More Information