ABU Remedial & IJMB Admission List for 2020/2021 Academic Session is Out. We will show you how to check if you have been admitted and the registration procedure for new students.
This is to inform all ABU IJMB and Remedial candidates that applied for its 2020/2021 admission exercise that the management of the School of Basic and Remedial Studies of ABU that they can now confirm their admission status.
Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Basic (IJMB) and Remedial programmes admission lists have been successfully uploaded online.
Check ABU Remedial & Basic Studies Admission List.
CLICK HERE to access names of candidates admitted in First Batch
CLICK HERE to access the SECOND BATCH.
ABU Remedial & Basic Studies Newly Admitted Candidates Registration Procedure.
Registration begins on Monday, 1st March 2021
Lectures will commence on Monday, 15th March 2021
Below are the procedures for the Registration Exercise.
- Stage 1
- All admitted students are expected to present their downloaded application forms for verification at the School gate.
- Stage 2
- When verified, you proceed to C15 for BIO DATA SCREENING. At this point, you will be required to present the ORIGINALS and atleast three (3) photocopies of the following:
- Downloaded Application form.
- Primary School Leaving Certificate
- Local Government Indigene Certificate
- O/Level Result(s)
- Birth Certificate(Declaration of age is only accepted in the absence of birth certificate)
- Stage 3
- Proceed to Geography Laboratory for ACADEMIC SCREENING. You will be expected to present the original and endorsed copies of your documents. After screening you will be issued with a customized bank teller.
- Stage 4
- Proceed to the School Multimedia Centre and collect your Admission Letter.
- Stage 5
- You should then proceed to First Bank PLC along Zaria Road, Funtua with your endorsed teller and pay the registration fees.
- Stage 6
- Return to Geography Laboratory and collect your school official receipt and then Proceed to the academic registration desk in the same venue to complete the Academic Registration forms. You are to submit a photocopy of your admission letter at this point and you will be given SBRS Registration Number.
- Stage 7
- Proceed to the Security office, with two recent passport size photographs (in white background), for ID card processing.
- Stage 8
- Finally, proceed to the Student Affairs Unit for accommodation.