Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University (ATBU) Direct Entry Screening Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session [See Application Details And Guidelines]
Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University, ATBU Direct Entry screening exercise application form for the 2020/2021 academic session is now on sale. See the requirements and how to obtain ATBU DE form below.
The management of Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University (ATBU), Bauchi, is inviting applications from suitably qualified candidates for its 2020/2021 academic session Direct Entry screening exercise.
SEE ALSO: ATBU Post UTME Screening Form.
ATBU Direct Entry Screening Eligibility.
To be eligible for the ATBU direct entry screening, all candidates must have:
- Made the ATBU their first choice of institution in the 2020/2021 Direct Entry Admission.
- A minimum of credit passes in five (5) O’ level subject including English Language and Mathematics.
How to Apply for ATBU Direct Entry Screening.
Visit ATBU direct entry screening exercise website via www.atbu.edu.ng/screening. Using your JAMB registration number as Username and proceed as follows:
- Generate the REMITA Retrieval Reference [RRR], Proceed to make payment of Two Thousand Naira (N2, 000.00] only as charges for the online Screening, into ATBU account using any Bank of your choice.
- Upload your recent passport size photograph.
- Fill the Bio-Data Form and other the relevant fields as provided.
- Indicate your Scratch Card Pin Number for ‘O’ Levels verification i. e. WAEC, NECO or NABTEB, (awaiting result for any relevant subject should be indicated and could be updated at a later date]
- The Portal will remain open to enable you upload your Data.
- Note that the original copies of your credentials will be verified at the point of physical screening at Faculty/Central levels in due course to ensure your qualification into the course subscribed for.