ABUTH Post Basic Nursing Admission Form – This is a brief guide on how interested candidates can apply for admission into the Ahmadu Bello University Teaching Hospital, ABUTH School of Post Basic Nursing in the 2022/2023 academic session.
In this post, you will see comprehensive updates on the school admission ranging from the requirements, and cost of the application form, including a well-explained and step-by-step guide to help you apply successfully. Let’s get started!!!
ABUTH Post Basic Nursing Programmes
- Post Basic Midwifery
- Post Basic Ophthalmic Nursing
- Post Basic Paediatrics Nursing
- Post Basic Anaesthesia Nursing
READ ALSO ABOUT:
- DIRECT ENTRY
- POST UTME
Who is Eligible to Apply for ABUTH Post Basic Nursing 2022/2023 Admission?
Following the release of information inviting applications from candidates to apply for its 2022 admission process, the management of the Ahmadu Bello University Teaching Hospital (ABUTH), Zaria, School of Post Basic Nursing also released the 2022/2023 admission requirements as you will see below.
Any candidate who meets this eligibility requirement is fit to apply for the school admission.
a) Post Basic Midwifery Programme:
It’s an Eighteen (18) months Duration and eligible candidates must have five credit passes in SSCE, WASC/NECO or GCE which should include among others English Language, Mathematics and Three (3) Science Subjects (Physics, Chemistry and Biology) at not more than two sittings.
The candidate must also be a registered Nurse (RN) with the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria.
b) Post Basic Ophthalmic Nursing Programme:
Duration: One year Program and candidates wishing to enrol must be qualified Registered Nurses (RN) with the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria with at least one year post qualification experience.
Additional Post Basic Diploma/Certificate/another relevant course could be an added advantage.
In Addition to the above, eligible candidates must have five credit passes in SSCE/WASC/NECO or GCE which should include among others, English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Biology at not more than two sittings.
c) Post Basic Anaesthesia Programme:
It’s an Eighteen (18) months duration and eligible candidates must have five credit passes in SSCE, WASC/NECO or GCE which should include among others English Language, Mathematics and Three (3) Science Subjects (Physics, Chemistry and Biology) at not more than two sittings.
The candidate must also be a registered nurse (RN) with the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria.
d) Post Basic Paediatric Nursing Programme:
Duration: One (1) year programme and candidates wishing to apply must be registered Nurses (RN) with the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria and must have at least one year Post Qualification/Registration experience.
Additional Post Basic Diploma/Certificate/Other relevant courses could be an added advantage.
In addition to the above, eligible candidates must have five credit passes in SSCE WASC/NECO or GCE which should include among others, English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Biology at not more than two sittings.
Eligible candidates will be requested to sit for a written aptitude test to be followed by an oral interview.
For the selection interview, candidates are to come along with the originals of all their certificates, license, evidence of sponsorship, certificates of a workshop attended etc.
How Much is ABUTH Post Basic Nursing Form
The application form cost N6,200.
Application Procedures for ABUTH Post Basic Nursing Admission Form
Application for all ABUTH admission forms is done online. Interested applicants are to follow the steps below for a successful application;
- Go to ABUTH official application portal; www.apply.abuth.gov.ng
- CLICK ON SIGNUP
- CREATE YOUR PROFILE (Always ensure you write down your LogIn ID and Password as you will need it to log back in)
- CHOOSE CHECK FORMS ON SALE or APPLY HERE
- FROM THE LIST OF AVAILABLE PROGRAMMES CHOOSE BY CLICKING APPLY on the right end
- Click APPLY
- A transaction page will be displayed; Click GENERATE RRR at the bottom left of the page
- A Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) will be generated on the page
- NOTE: paying online activates your account immediately.
(I) To pay online (Master/Visa/Internet Banking) CLICK on PAY VIA REMITA. (After paying just refresh your page and continue from step-12)
(II) To pay through a Bank, print your Transaction-slip and proceed to any Commercial bank of your choice (Make sure the RRR Number appears on the slip before printing and going to the bank)
- After payment come back to the portal http://apply.abuth.gov.ng
- Click on LOGIN and enter the LOGIN ID and PASSWORD you created at step-3
- Fill in all your details (Biodata, contact, Next of kin, Qualifications & passport Photo)
- Make sure you agree with terms and conditions by checking the box at the bottom of your submit form details, then Finally Submit (You can always come back to edit your application before the final closing date)
Important Updates to All Applicants
- Documents Upload is not required, Simply Make Sure all your information are filled in correctly before you submit the application
- After submission, from your profile page, go to MY FORMS and Print your form-slip and Transaction-Slip. You are required to bring them to the entrance exams/interview
*BEWARE OF FRAUDSTERS*
- Please endeavour to always do things yourself. If in doubt, please contact us:(Mondays-Fridays, 8:00am-6:00pm) 07081750333, 08071455223,08039286400, [email protected] (or) [email protected] (whatsapp:+2348071455223)
Application Closing Date
July 11, 2022