ABUTH School of Biomedical Engineering Admission Form 2022/2023
This is a brief guide on how interested candidates can apply for admission into the Ahmadu Bello University Teaching Hospital, ABUTH School of Biomedical Engineering in the 2022/2023 academic session.
In this post, you will see comprehensive updates on the school admission ranging from the requirements, and cost of the application form, including a well-explained and step-by-step guide to help you apply successfully. Let’s get started!!!
READ ALSO ABOUT:
- DIRECT ENTRY
- POST UTME
Who is Eligible to Apply for ABUTH School of Biomedical Engineering 2022/2023 Admission?
Following the release of information inviting applications from candidates to apply for its 2022 admission process, the management of the Ahmadu Bello University Teaching Hospital (ABUTH), Zaria, School of Biomedical Engineering also released the 2022/2023 admission requirements as you will see below.
Any candidate who meets this eligibility requirement is fit to apply for the school admission.
Applicants must have a senior secondary school certificate (SSCE) or its equivalent, WAEC, GCE, NECO, NABTEC) with passes at credit level in Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and at least a pass in the English Language at not more than two sittings. In addition, credit or ordinary pass in any of the following subjects will be an advantage. Woodwork, metal worksheets, Auto Mechanics, Basic Electronics, Basic Electricity, and Technical Drawing.
ABUTH Biomedical Engineering Course Duration
This is a two (2) year Course
How Much is ABUTH Biomedical Engineering Admission Form
The application form cost N6,200.
Application Procedures for ABUTH School of Biomedical Engineering Admission Form
Application for all ABUTH admission forms is done online. Interested applicant are to follow the steps below for a successful application;
- Go to ABUTH official application portal; www.apply.abuth.gov.ng
- CLICK ON SIGNUP
- CREATE YOUR PROFILE (Always ensure you write down your LogIn ID and Password as you will need it to log back in)
- CHOOSE CHECK FORMS ON SALE or APPLY HERE
- FROM THE LIST OF AVAILABLE PROGRAMMES CHOOSE BY CLICKING APPLY on the right end
- Click APPLY
- A transaction page will be displayed; Click GENERATE RRR at the bottom left of the page
- A Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) will be generated on the page
- NOTE: paying online activates your account immediately.
(I) To pay online (Master/Visa/Internet Banking) CLICK on PAY VIA REMITA. (After paying just refresh your page and continue from step-12)
(II) To pay through a Bank, print your Transaction-slip and proceed to any Commercial bank of your choice (Make sure the RRR Number appears on the slip before printing and going to the bank)
- After payment come back to the portal http://apply.abuth.gov.ng
- Click on LOGIN and enter the LOGIN ID and PASSWORD you created at step-3
- Fill in all your details (Biodata, contact, Next of kin, Qualifications & passport Photo)
- Make sure you agree with terms and conditions by checking the box at the bottom of your submit form details, then Finally Submit (You can always come back to edit your application before the final closing date)
Important Updates to All Applicants
- Documents Upload is not required, Simply Make Sure all your information are filled in correctly before you submit the application
- After submission, from your profile page, go to MY FORMS and Print your form-slip and Transaction-Slip. You are required to bring them to the entrance exams/interview
*BEWARE OF FRAUDSTERS*
- Please endeavour to always do things yourself. If in doubt, please contact us:(Mondays-Fridays, 8:00am-6:00pm) 07081750333, 08071455223,08039286400, [email protected] (or) [email protected] (whatsapp:+2348071455223)
Application Closing Date
July 11, 2022
- ‘I Was A Regular School Fees Debtor’_ Singer Crayon shares his story
- University of Montreal Scholarships Canada
- ABUTH Post Basic Nursing Admission Form 2022/2023
- ABUTH School of Biomedical Engineering Admission Form 2022/2023
- Top 50 Best High Schools in San Antonio