The Department of Home Economics is inviting suitably qualified candidates for its Certificate and Advanced Certificate Course in the following programmes:
* Certificate in Food and Nutrition (CFN)
* Certificate in Clothing and Textile (CCT)
*Certificate in Home Management (CHM)
* Advanced Certificate in Food and Nutrition (ACFN)
* Advanced Certificate in Clothing and Textile (ACCT)
* Advanced Certificate in Home Management (ACHM)
Certificate courses – 6 months (24 weekends).
Junior Secondary School Certificate
- SSCE/NECO, NABTEB (3 credits, including minimum of pass in each of English and Mathematics in relevant Teacher Grade II)
- Technical College Certificates and at least a year of professional experience will place candidate at advantage.
Advanced Certificate course – 9 months (36 weekends).
- A minimum of 40% graduating grade in any of the following certificate programmes
Food and Nutrition, Clothing and Textile, Home Management
- NCE, OND/HND, Bachelors Degree and other relevant certificates
MODE OF APPLICATION
Interested applicant should pay a sum of Three Thousand Naira (N3.000.00) only via remita to Adeyemi College of Education, Ondo (www.remita.neti) change the print out to receipt at the Cash Office in the College Bursary Department and use the cash receipt collected to obtain form from the Department of Home Economics.