GET ALL THE LATEST BBNAIJA 2021 SEASON 6 UPDATES, GISTS AND TRENDING STORIES... JOIN OUR FACEBOOK GROUP -BBNAIJA 2021 SEASON UPDATES HERE
Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the following Part-Time Degree Programmes for 2021/2022 Contact Session.
1. B.A Ed – (English, History, Religious Studies, Fine and Applied Arts, Yoruba, French)
2. B.Ed (Physical and Health Education, Social Studies Mathematics Integrated Science, Guidance and Counselling, Home Economics, Agricultural Sciences)
3. B.Sc. Ed – (Economics, Geography, Biology, Chemistry, Physics, Mathematics)
(I) For 4 Years Part-Time Degree Programme: An eligible candidate must possess a minimum of merit pass in relevant Nigeria Certificate in Education (NCE). In addition, a candidate shall possess a minimum of 5 O’level crudit at a maximum of Two Sittings which should include credit in English Language and Mathematics for all Courses.
(II) In line with Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board JAMB policy and guideline, candidates applying for Part-Time/Sandwich/Distance Learning should be processed to JAMB through Central Admission Processing System (CAPS). These categories of candidates need not sit for UTME. However, sitting for UTME does not disqualify them. The Directorate of Part-Time Studies will coordinate the JAMB registration for all candidates
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Candidates can apply and submit their Application Forms on our online application page www.acondo.net the M.I.S Cyber Cafe in the College. Candidates are expected to pay for the application form at any Commercial Bank nationwide using the e-transact pay outlet platform.
HOW TO APPLY
1. Visit http://aceondo.net
2 Click on “Apply Online
3. Choose 2021/2022 Part Time Degree Applications, choose your username; enter your email and choose a password, and click “Apply”
4. There are two methods of payment
Online Payment: Click on “Make Payment”, follows the on screen instructions, enter your card details when requested
- Visit any bank nationwide
- Ask to use the Etranzact PayOutlet platform in pay for Adeyemi College of Education 2021/2022 Time Degree Application Fee and pay the sum of 10,000.00 (bank charges may apply)
- The Bank will generate a PIN (Confirmation Order No) for the processing of the application online.
5. Click “My Application” and fill the form correctly as editing is not allowed once application form is submitted
6. Candidates must ensure that they print hard copy of the processed application form and submit two (2) copies to the Directorate of Part Time Studies Adeyemi College of Education, Ondo
All applications must be submitted not later than Friday, 31st December, 2021 as lectures will commence in December, 2021.
LECTURES HOLD DURING SCHOOL VACATION AT
1. Adeyemi College of Education, Ondo
2. Adeyemi College of Education Model Secondary and Primary School, 57 A&B, Fadeyi Street, Oshinle Quarters. Akure, Ondo State