Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Adamawa State College of Health Technology (ADCHT), Mubi for the 2020/2021 academic session.
AVAILABLE COURSES AND DURATION
- ENVIRONMENTAL HEALTH TECHNOLOGIST (ND) – Two (2) Years
- ENVIRONMENTAL HEALTH TECHNICIAN (DIPLOMA) – Three (3) Years
- HEALTH INFORMATION MANAGEMENT (DIPLOMA) – Three (3) Years
- HEALTH PROMOTION AND EDUCATION (DIPLOMA) – Two (2) Years
- SOCIAL WORK (DIPLOMA) – Two (2) Years
- NUTRITION AND DIETETICS (DIPLOMA) – Two (2) Years
- DENTAL SURGERY TECHNICIAN (DIPLOMA) – Three (3) Years
- PHARMACY TECHNICIAN (DIPLOMA) – Three (3) Years
- MEDICAL LABORATORY TECHNICIAN (DIPLOMA) – Three (3) Years
- HEALTH PROMOTION AND EDUCATION (CERTIFICATE) – Two (2) Years
- ENVIRONMENTAL HEALTH ASSISTANT (CERTIFICATE) – Two (2) Years
All Diploma/National Diploma/Higher National Diploma courses five (5) credit passes in basic science subjects in NECO, WAEC, GCE in not more than two sittings.
All Certificate courses is Four (4) passes which must include English and one science subject (Biology, Chemistry. Health Science or Integrated science) and two passes in any other two subjects NECO, WAEC, GCE, GRADE II. or NABTEB In not more than two sittings.
Meanwhile, The following courses accept NECO, WAEC, GCE, GRADE II, or NABTEB
- Diploma in Nutrition and Dietetics (NUD)
- Diploma in Environmental Health (EVT)
- Diploma in Social Work (DSW)
Holders of Environmental Health Assistant (EHA), Junior Community Health Extension Worker (JCHEW), Medical Laboratory Assistant (MLA), Certificate In Health Education (CHE/STIPC) and Pharmacy Assistant Certificate (PAC) who have basic requirements for Diploma, and one year post qualification experience can be admitted into 200 level of the HPC and EVT Programme.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
APPLICATION CAN BE OBTAINED THROUGH THE COLLEGE PORTAL VIA https://portal.adchtmubi.net.
Application is open as from: 16th March, 2020 For more information visit: https://portal.adchtmubi.net
For enquiry e-mail us: email@example.com