Alex Ekwueme Federal University Ndufu-Alike Ikwo, (AE-FUNAI) Post UTME / DE Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session Have Been Released [See Application Details And Guidelines Below]
We are pleased to to inform the general public and especially interested applicants that the Alex Ekwueme Federal University Ndufu-Alike Ikwo, (FUNAI) Post UTME and Direct Entry Registration Form for 2020/2021 academic session is now available from 13th July 2020 to 31st August 2020.
Recall that FUNAI is now called Alex Ekwueme Federal University Ndufu-Alike Ikwo, (AE-FUNAI)
Candidates Eligible to Apply for FUNAI Post UTME Form
- Candidates who choice FUNAI as their first choice and scored 180 in 2020 UTME are eligible to purchase the form.
- Candidates who scored 180 but didn’t chose AE-FUNAI, are also eligible to apply. They can only apply in any of the under-subscribed programmes. They MUST also make FUNAI as their choice of institution.
- Candidates who applied to study Medicine and Surgery must have a minimum score of 200 in the UTME to be eligible for the University’s P-UTME.
- Prospective candidates who scored a minimum of 200 for Medicine and Surgery and a minimum of 180 and above for other programmes and did not choose AE-FUNAI as their first choice institution, but wish to study in AEFUNAI are eligible to apply for PUTME However, such candidates must effect ‘Change of Institution/Course’ to AE-FUNAI on the JAMB Portal before 31st August 2020.
- Candidates shall not be allowed to change programmes after the deadline, 31st August, 2020.
List of FUNAI Courses for 2020/2021.
|COLLEGE OF MEDICAL SCIENCES||FACULTY OF BASIC MEDICAL SCIENCES||1. Anatomy2. Physiology|
|3. Medicine and Surgery|
|FACULTY OF AGRICULTURE||1. Agriculture (Agribusiness, Agricultural Economics, Animal Science, Crop Science, Soil Science)2. Fisheries and Aquaculture|
|FACULTY OF EDUCATION||1. Education Agricultural Science2. Education Biology
3. Education Business
4. Education Chemistry
5. Education English and Literary Studies
6. Education Guidance &Counseling
7. Education Management
8. Education Mathematics
9. Education Physical and Health
10. Education Physics
|FACULTY OF ENGINEERING AND TECHNOLOGY||1. Chemical Engineering2. Civil Engineering
3. Electrical/Electronic Engineering
4. Mechanical Engineering
5. Mechatronics Engineering
|FACULTY OF ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCES||1. Architecture2. Geography|
|FACULTY OF HUMANITIES||
|FACULTY OF MANAGEMENT AND SOCIAL SCIENCES||
|FACULTY OF LAW||LAW|
|FACULTY OF SCIENCE||
The 2020 Post-UTME Screening shall be in a dedicated calibrated format devoid of any physical testing or examination in order not to expose the candidates to Covid-19.
In simple Words: There will neither be examination or physical screening. The mode assessment shall be announced in due course.
How to Apply for FUNAI Post UTME Form.
NOTE: The official cost for the AE-FUNAI post utme form Two Thousand Naira Only (N2,000). Follow procedure below to apply:
- Visit the University website: www.funai.edu.ng, go to ADMISSIONS at the top menu or QUICK LINKS,
- Click on 2020/2021 Post-Utme RegistrationOR 2020/2021 Direct Entry Admission Registration.
- Enter your “JAMB Registration Number” in the appropriate column and click on login.
- Select your payment mode (Generate Remita Retrieval Reference Number).
- Proceed to any bank for your payment with your Remita number.
- Return to the Application page and enter your “JAMB Registration Number” again.
- Proceed with the completion of the form
- Submit your application.
- Print out your acknowledgement slip.
- Candidates who successfully complete the above process will be allowed access to a link through which they can upload their O’Level credentials for screening.
If you still have any question regarding this FUNAI Post UTME Form page please feel free to ask us using the comment box below or call: 08139833300, 07066988253; 08170899288 OR SEND AN EMAIL TO email@example.com.