STEP BY STEP GUIDELINE ON HOW TO USE THE EXAMINATION BROWSER FOR THE 2019/2020 ONLINE EXAMINATION.
Before you can sit for the online examination of the University you must have the followings:
- You must have completed your course registration for second semester 2019/2020 session. ONLY registered courses that will be available for you during the examination.
- Endeavour to validate your Student Matric No and password. Confirm you can login on the exam platform.
- A laptop with good webcam and microphone is highly required.
- Your device must be equipped with a browser such as chrome or Mozilla.
- You must be alone in the room with a clean desk and blank sheet of paper (In case of mathematical workings).
- A good network connection with at least TWO STRONG NETWORKS and uninterrupted power supply.
- DO NOT ACCESS THE PORTAL/EXAM PLATFORM WHEN IT IS NOT YOUR SPECIFIC EXAMINATION TIME AS SPECIFIED ON THE TIMETABLE OTHERWISE ACCESS WILL BE DENIED.
- ENSURE YOU TYPE YOUR MATRICULATION NUMBER CORRECTLY ANYTIME IT IS REQUIRED DURING THE EXAMINATION.
- ALL THE REQUIRED OR (ASTERIK (*)) FIELD MUST BE FILLED BEFORE YOU CAN SUBMIT YOUR ANSWER.
- KINDLY ENSURE YOU SUBMIT YOUR EXAM WITHIN THE ALLOTED TIME, OTHERWISE THE SYSTEM WILL NOT ALLOW YOU TO SUBMIT AFTER THE ALLOTED TIME.
- There shall be active video supervision throughout the period of the examination. You must ensure that the webcam is enabled and turned on throughout the duration of the examination, failure to do this shall result into cancellation of your examination.
- Students are not allowed to read out loud any question or answer.
- .The supervisor shall monitor activities via the video link throughout the period of the examination.
- Please go through the guideline and make your computer system ready for the exam. So that you can do the exam without following the steps and go directly to the exam platform.
- Please read and comply with the exam guidelines: By clicking next, you shall be given consent to ABUAD online exam platform to record your screen and video for quality and auditing reasons.