GET ALL THE LATEST BBNAIJA 2021 SEASON 6 UPDATES, GISTS AND TRENDING STORIES... JOIN OUR FACEBOOK GROUP -BBNAIJA 2021 SEASON UPDATES HERE
Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Distance Learning Course Registration Procedure 2020/2021 Have Been Released And Is Now On Sale [See Registration Procedure And Guidelines Below]
If you have been searching for ABU Distance Learning Course Registration Procedure 2020/2021, abu distance learning nursing, abu dlc courses, abu part time courses, abu dlc registration portal, abu zaria distance learning courses, abudlc registration portal, abu zaria online bsc nursing, abudlc fees, then you are in the right place.
This is to inform all the Undergraduate, PGD and MBA students of the Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Distance Learning Center (DLC) that the management of the institution has released the course registration procedure for the 2020/2021 academic session.
ABU Distance Learning Course Registration Procedure.
- Log on to the SIS portal reg.abudlc.edu.ng
- Enter your username and password (you should have received this via email)
- Change the password to your preferred password (Note that it should be alphanumeric, between 8-12 characters with no special characters)
- Once you are able to log in to the portal, on the left side, click on TRANSACTION, then click on FEES
- Register all courses you are meant to take this semester by checking them which automatically calculates your total for you
- Click on pay fees and you will be redirected to a web pay page.
- Enter your card details (Mastercard/Verve Card)
- ID Card form
- NHIS form
- Acceptance form
- Matriculation form (non-ABU graduates only
That’s the much we can take on the topic “ABU Distance Learning Registration Procedure 2020/2021”.