This is to inform the general public that online sale, admission and registration of Distance Learning Centre, Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria’s online programmes for Master in Business Administration (MBA), Postgraduate Diploma in Education (PGDE), BSc. Business Administration, BSc. Public Administration, BSc. Economics and Bachelor of Nursing Science (BNSc.) application forms for DLCS 2020/2021 academic session has commenced.
Application is opened to join January, May or September semester programmes.
All interested applicants should visit the Distance Learning Centre’s website
www.abudle.cdu.ng/spply.abudlc.cdu.ng for details on how to apply, admission requirements,study modality and fee structure
Review the details on requirement before purchase and filling the online form. Please also note the following:
1. Possession of basic university entry requirement of minimum of five (5) credit passes including English. Mathematics at O’Level and 180 points in UTME JAMB &/or 7 Points in IJMB examination.
2. Possession of NYSC discharge certificate, exemption or exclusion letters as the case maybe for PG programmes.
3. The cost of application form for all programmes is Ten Thousand Naira (N10,000) only and bank charges of Three Hundred Naira (N300) only.
The phone numbers and valid c-mail addresses of ihe applicant should reflect in the online application form.
Third Class (less than 5yrs) and HND holders applying for MBA must undertake the PGDM programme.
6. HND holders in Business and Public Administration shall be entitled to join at 300Level.
7. BNSc. admission is ONLY by direct entry (200L)& MUST be registered nurses (RN) only.
For Further Enquiries: Please call our support lines 09064058469. 08173000010 and
08153000010 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also find us on social media platforms to have your questions Answered.
Facebook: ABU Distance Learming
Signed: Secretary, DLC, ABU