AFIT Cut-Off Mark 2020: Air Force Institute of Technology (AFIT) Cut-off mark for 2020/2021 academic session has been Updated. See the details below.
We are pleased to inform the general public especially aspirants of Air Force Institute of Technology (AFIT) that the JAMB cut-off mark for 2020/2021 academic session is 180 for degree courses and 140 for ND courses.
AFIT Cut-off Mark for Degree Courses.
The cut-off mark for all the under-listed degree (B.Sc/B.Eng) courses is 180. This means only candidates who scored at least 180 are eligible to apply for the degree courses listed below. They are:
- Computer Science
- Physics with Electronics
- Cyber Security
- Aerospace Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical/Electronic Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Information and Communication Technology
- Automotive Engineering
- Mechatronics Engineering
- Metallurgical and Materials Engineering
- Telecommunication Engineering
- Business Administration
- Banking and Finance
- International Relations
AFIT Cut-off Mark for ND Courses.
The cut-off mark for all the under-listed National Diploma (ND) courses is 140. This means only candidates who scored at least 140 are eligible to apply for the ND Full-Time courses listed below. They are:
- ND Civil Engineering Technology
- ND Electrical/Electronics Engineering Technology
- ND Explosive Engineering Technology
- ND Mechanical Engineering Technology
- ND Aircraft Engineering Technology
- ND Business Administration 8 Management