GET ALL THE LATEST BBNAIJA 2021 SEASON 6 UPDATES, GISTS AND TRENDING STORIES... JOIN OUR FACEBOOK GROUP -BBNAIJA 2021 SEASON UPDATES HERE
The Vice-Chancellor of Ajayi Crowther University (ACU) has approved the conduct of the second-semester examinations using the online mode EXCEPT for the students of the Faculty of Law.
Examinations for students in the Faculty of Law will take place between Wednesday, 5th August 2020 and Saturday, 8th August 2020. Students in this Faculty will write their examinations at designated centers as published on the University website.
To give students time to rest for a while after the mid-semester examination and have time to prepare for the second-semester examinations, the second-semester examinations have been rescheduled to commence from Monday, 10th August, to Friday, 21st August 2020.
The results of the mid-semester examination shall be published on Tuesday, 4th August 2020.
All students are strongly advised as follows:
- To check the university website regularly for updates on the examination timetable.
- Only those who have completed payment of their tuition fees will be given financial clearance to enable them to participate in the second-semester examination.
- Whoever has complaints concerning his/her fees should contact BODE: 07031353073, AYANWALE: 08068753469: BURSAR: 08033961838). The university will not entertain any excuse/appeal from parents on account of students owing tuition fees.
- Whoever is not financially cleared will be denied access to the examination portal.
- All flexible mode students who are financially cleared are also advised to participate in the upcoming second-semester examinations. No special examinations will be organized for them.
- Students are advised to download the Google Meet app which will be activated during each examination to enable our pool of invigilators at Ajayi Crowther University to monitor the students as they write the examinations. Please note that if any student behaves in a way to suggest that he/she is cheating, this will lead to the cancellation of such examination and appropriate sanction will be meted out by the Students’ Disciplinary Committee.
- Students are strongly advised to acquire sufficient internet data for use during the examination and locate themselves in areas where internet connectivity is strong enough. They will also require the use of a computer with a webcam to write the examinations. This is because all the examinations will have an essay component where they have to type answers and submit online.
- Each examination comprises of two sections; a section for the Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) which is for 30 marks and a section of essay questions for 40 marks.
- We strongly advise our final year students to hasten the completion of their final year projects and interact with their supervisors by email/WhatsApp to ensure that their projects are ready for external examiners’ moderation, in accordance with the University regulations requiring that all final year examinations and projects must be moderated by external examiners before the results are presented for Senate consideration and approval by Senate.
- By the Grace of God, Management hopes that the processing of ALL results of the second-semester examinations will be completed and made ready for the Senate meeting of 3rd September 2020, for consideration and approval, particularly those of our graduating students.
ACU Online Exam Guide.
- For the coming 2019/2020 2nd semester examinations, students are strongly advised to use Brave browser or Google Chrome browser to access the exam portal at https://exam.acu.edu.ng.
- Students should ensure that they do their online examination paper only once as an attempt to do an examination more than once will lead to the cancellation of such paper for the student by the server.
- In addition, Students must use computers with video cameras which must be switched on throughout the period of the examinations.
- To do every online Semester examination, students are obliged to join appropriate Google Meet session, with their video cameras on. Please get in touch with your lecturers for the appropriate exam Meeting IDs which you must use to indicate your attendance at the examination. Failure to comply with these obligations will be interpreted as absent at the examination and will definitely lead to cancellation of that paper for the defaulting student.
- As earlier stated in the Circular to Students on Second Semester Examinations – 2019/2020, Students are strongly advised to acquire sufficient internet data for use during the examination and locate themselves in areas where internet connectivity is strong enough. This is because all the examinations will have an essay component where they have to type answers and submit online.
- Complaints with respect to Network issues, Inadequate Data/Subscription, inadequate supply of Electricity, will not be entertained. Students are advised to therefore make adequate provisions for such.