Ajayi Crowther University (ACU) Resumption Date for 2020/2021 Academic Session has been Announced.
This is to inform all Members of staff, Parents and students that Ajayi Crowther University (ACU) Oyo resumption date for the commencement of 2020/2021 academic session has been slated for Monday 28th September, 2020.
At an Emergency Meeting of the University Management and Deans on Friday, September 18, 2020, the Management of the University reviewed its circular of Thursday, September 10, 2020 on resumption for 2020/2021 session, and decided as follows:
- The 2020/2021 academic session will now commence on Monday, September 28, 2020, with online registration for courses;
- Registration portal will be opened on that date, i.e., Monday, September 28, 2020, and courses to be registered for by returning students will be available on the portal;
- The online registration by the returning students (200 – 500 Level) will last for one week (i.e., Monday, September 28 to Monday, October 5, 2020);
- Late registration will attract a fee from October 6, 2020;
- Online lectures will commence from Monday, October 5, 2020;
- Returning students will be allowed into residence in the University as soon as the National Universities Commission (NUC) announces the re-opening of Universities;
- Fresh students who have been offered provisional admission to the University will have to wait until the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) opens its admission portal to enable them process their admission;
- Payment of fees by all students is to commence immediately and the schedule of fees will be published on the University website; and
- The University has set up a COVID-19 Task Force headed by the Dean of Students to ensure the University facilities are ready for students’ resumption.
- COVID-19 protocols such as wearing of face masks, regular washing of hands, application of sanitizer and maintaining of physical distancing shall be strictly observed by all students, when invited to report on campus.
Students are, therefore, advised in their own interest, to carefully note the above for strict compliance.
Adenike T. Fatogun (Mrs)
September 18, 2020