Akanu Ibiam Federal Polytechnic, Unwana National Diploma (ND), Higher National Diploma (HND) Merit List of Candidates Offered Provisional Admission for 2020/2021 Academic Session.
This is to inform all the candidates that participated in the Akanu Ibiam Federal Polytechnic, Unwana 2020/2021 academic session National Diploma (ND) and Higher National Diploma (HND) admission screening exercise that the management of the institution has released the list of successfully admitted candidates.
Steps to Check Akanu Ibiam Federal Poly Admission List 2020/2021 | ND & HND
- Kindly log on to Akanu Ibiam Federal Polytechnic, Unwana admission status checking portal via http://portal.polyunwana.net/Modules/Admissions/CheckAdmissionStatus.aspx.
- Enter your application number which will be found in the acknowledgement slip you printed out during registration, e.g. APP/HND/00001 OR APP/ND/00001.
- It will redirect you to generate an invoice for payment of sum of #1500.
- After generating the invoice print it out, then go to any bank of your choice and make your payment,
- Lastly confirm your admission status by going back to the school portal again http://portal.polyunwana.net/Modules/Admissions/CheckAdmissionStatus.aspx and input your application number and your admission status will be displayed.
All Prospective Akanu Ibiam Poly candidates can access their admission status online via the JAMB CAPS admission status checking portal.
Please Kindly Follow the procedure outlined below:
- Log on to https://jamb.gov.ng/Efacility.aspx.
- Enter to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your CRUTECH admission status.
Successfully admitted ND applicants are required to ACCEPT or REJECT the offer of admission on JAMB CAPS.
Congratulations to the candidates that made it to Unwana Poly ND and HND admission lists for the 2020/2021 academic session.