Akperan Orshi College of Agriculture, Yandev (AOCAY) Post UTME/ Admission Screening Forms for 2019/2020 and 2020/2021 Academic Session Have Been Released
This is to inform prospective candidates and the general public that, the 2020 Academic Session’s Admission exercise is ongoing in Akperan Orshi College of Agriculture,Yandev. Interested candidates should visit the Academic Office of the Polytechnic to process the admissions. Those who did not choose Akperan Orshi College of Agriculture, Yandev as their first choice institution should make haste and do the change by making Akperan Orshi College of Agriculture, Yandev the first choice institution in order to be qualified for the admission.
Available Programs and Courses
The National Diploma Programs available include the following;
1. National Diploma in Home and Rural Economics
2. National Diploma in Agricultural Technology
3. National Diploma in Agricultural Engineering Technology
4. National Diploma in Animal Health and Production
5. National Diploma in Fisheries Technology
6. National Diploma in Forestry Technology
The exercise commenced on 26th August, 2020 and shall end on Friday, 29th January, 2020.
Also, candidates with pending UTME registration for 2019 Academic Session should urgently come over to Akperan Orshi College of Agriculture, Yandev (AOCAY) for completion of the process. The registration process shall continue up to 30/9/2020. Applicants are therefore advised to visit the JAMB Desk Officer of the Institution during working hours to complete the process on Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) portal.
- Candidates must have chosen AOPOLY as first, second & third choice in the 2019 UMTE and scored at least 120 and above. However, candidates who did not choose Akperan Orshi Polytechnic, Yandev as First, Second & Third choice of institution are required to change to FIRST CHOICE on the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) portal to qualify for the screening.
- Eligible candidates are required to pay a non refundable processing fee of (N2,000.00) Two Thousand Naira Only excluding service charges.
- Attentions: The Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) has approved that 1st choice Admission Exercise would be conducted from 21st August to 16th November, 2019 while 2nd choice admission will be conducted from 17th November, 2019 to 15th February, 2020.
- Kindly note that in addition to the above requirements, candidates are equally required to visit JAMB accredited CBT centres close to them, to upload their ‘O’ Level results on their JAMB profile.
- For more information, call 07031245771, 08071119766 or send a mail to email@example.com
All enquiries, whether made through email or phone, would be responded to not later than 48 hours from time of receipt.
How To Apply For Akperan Orshi College of Agriculture, Yandev (AOCAY) Post UTME
Visit http://post-utme.aocay.edu.ng/ to apply
- Please, note that no refund of money after payment is received
- We respect and are committed to protecting your privacy. We do not sell or pass along your personal information to anyone. Name, address and other identifying information that you provide is used by Akperan Orshi College of Agriculture, Yandev. Your credit card information is not retained as the result of any transaction.