Akwa Ibom State University (AKSU) School Fees Payment Guidelines for Freshers / Newly Admitted Students and Returning Students for 2020/2021 Academic Session.
This is to inform all students both fresh and returning students of the Akwa Ibom State University of that the school portal for the payment of school fees is now open for school fees payments.
All admitted Students are to note that payments must be made be made on or before the specified deadline.
AKSU School Fees Payment Guidelines for all Students 2020/2021
- Kindly Visit www.portal.aksu.edu.ng.
- Enter your JAMB registration number and the Access Code written on the Bio data form on the student login panel. (The Bio data is the form that was completed after payment of Acceptance fees).
- On the dashboard, click PAYMENT to proceed. Select 100 level, then FIRST semester and click “PAY”
- Select payment platform “BANK”
- Print the pre-analysis and proceed to any commercial bank to make payment for school fees, using eTranzact platform.