The State Secondary Education Board has published the list of the candidates qualified to take the computer-based screening test for employment as teachers in secondary schools in the state. The names are published at the SSEB portal www.sseb.ak.gov.ng
Candidates with a Masters degree, First degree with a first-class, Second class (Upper and Lower divisions) or Higher National Diploma (Distinction and Upper credit) in relevant disciplines were selected and their names published on the portal.
The Computer Based Examinations for the screening of the qualified candidates will hold from March 18 -20, 2021 at the following centers:
CBT CENTRES AND SUBJECTS ALLOCATION:
- 1. IBOM E-LIBRARY COMPLEX, IBRAHIM BABANGIDA WAY – AGRICULTURAL SCIENCE.
- 2. PTDF-E- RESOURCE CENTRE, UNIVERSITY OF UYO, TOWN CAMPUS ANNEX, (OPPOSITE FACULTY OF LAW), UYO – All M. ED, M.SC., M.A, ALL FIRST CLASS, IBIBIO, HISTORY, FRENCH, FINE ARTS, PHYSICS.
- 3. GESTRIC INFOTECH AND MANAGEMENT INSTITUTE, NO. 74 ORON ROAD. UYO – CIVIC EDUCATION.
- 4. COLLEGE OF EDUCATION, AFAHA NSIT. NSIT IBOM LGA – COMPUTER SCIENCE, CHRISTIAN RELIGIOUS KNOWLEDGE
- 5. FLOURISH COMPUTER CENTRE, NO 101 GOODLUCK JONATHAN BOULEVARD, OFF NUNG OKU JUNCTION, UYO – BIOLOGY
- 6. AKWA IBOM STATE UNIVERSITY, IKOT AKPADEN, MKPAT ENIN LGA. – (PHYSICAL AND HEALTH EDUCATION, GEOGRAPHY)
- 7. AKWA IBOM STATE POLYTECHNIC, IKOT OSURUA, IKOT EKPENE – (HOME ECONOMICS, CHEMISTRY, FURTHER MATHEMATICS)
- 8. ROLINS KINGS INFOTECH AND MANAGEMENT TECHNOLOGY, NO 15 LIBRARY AVENUE, IKOT EKPENE – (FINANCIAL ACCOUNTING)
- 9. SPRING WOOD COMPUTERS, IKOT OKPUDO, NSIT UBIUM LGA. – (BASIC TECHNOLOGY)
- 10. LOAM POLYTECHNIC, UKPON IKONO (OLD IKOT EKPENE – ITU ROAD) IKONO LGA. – (ENGLISH LANGUAGE, MATHEMATICS)
- 11. IBOM INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT AND TECHNOLOGY, OFF ABA ROAD, BY MICKON FILLING STATION. IKOT EKPENE. – (ECONOMICS)
CRITICAL POINTS TO NOTE:
1. Applicants are expected to present themselves at their designated centers at least an hour before their scheduled time. Lateness will amount to disqualification.
2. Candidates must present a recognized means of identification and its photocopy (e.g NIN, Voter’s card, Driving licence or International passport), a file jacket and 1 coloured passport photograph.
3. Phones will not be allowed into the examination hall.
4. Upon completion of the examination, candidates are expected to immediately exit the hall for the next batch.
All candidates are to put up their best behaviour throughout the duration of the examinations.
The Board is available to attend to any question arising from the publication of the list or any related matter.
Signed RT. HON. EKAETTE EBONG OKON (PH.D) Chairman