Akwa Ibom State polytechnic (AKWAIBOMPOLY) HND Full-Time Admission Form for 2020/2021 Session Have Been Released [See How To Apply]
This is to inform all candidates that Akwa Ibom State polytechnic (AKWAIBOMPOLY) HND Full-Time Admission form for 2020/2021 Academic Session and the process of registering candidates for 2020/2021 admission screening exercise has commenced in Akwa Ibom State Polytechnic Ikot Osurua.
Eligibility Criteria For Akwa Ibom State polytechnic (AKWAIBOMPOLY) HND Full-Time Screening Form for 2020/2021
To qualify for the screening exercise, candidates must have Chosen Akwa ibom State Polytechnic, Ikot Osurua as their FIRST OR SECOND CHOICE. Candidate must have scored at least 120 in the 2020 UTME.
Note: Interested Candidates for computer engineering must have taken the following subject combinations in 2020 UTME; Mathematics, English, Physics and Chemistry.
How to Apply for AKWAIBOMPOLY HND Full-Time Form 2020/2021.
– Candidate should visit: https://portal.akwaibompoly.edu.ng/StartApplication.aspx
click online application, then generate an invoice (RRR number) with the following details:
- JAMB REG NUMBER
- PHONE NUMBER
– Candidate should go to any commercial Bank in Nigeria to purchase an electronic application pin of ₦2000 (inclusive of bank and other charge) for the screening fee.
– Candidate must upload their WEAC result to JAMB via JAMB’s portal and the Akwa ibom state polytechnic portal respectively.
– Using the pin, visit https:www.akwaibompoly.edu.ng to fill and submit the application form.
– Download and print the acknowledgement slip as evidence of registration.
REQUIRED DOCUMENTS FOR THE SCREENING EXERCISE
Candidate should upload the following document to Akwa Ibom State Polytechnic portal:
- Photocopies of JAMB slip showing their photographs
- JAMB online result
- Other credentials
- Valid Scratch Card pin for verification of WEAC AND /or NECO result(s)
N/B the 2020/2021 UTME screening exercise shall be in a dedicated calibrated format.
The result of the screening exercise shall be published accordingly.
CLOSING Date: 30th September 2020