GET ALL THE LATEST BBNAIJA 2021 SEASON 6 UPDATES, GISTS AND TRENDING STORIES... JOIN OUR FACEBOOK GROUP -BBNAIJA 2021 SEASON UPDATES HERE
Akwa Ibom State School of Nursing Admission Form 2020/2021 Have Been Released [See Details And Guidelines Below]
Applications are invited for admission into the Akwa Ibom State Schools of Nursing for the Basic and General Nursing programmes for 2020/2021 academic session.
Registration Commences from Monday 24th August to Friday 18th September, 2020 between the hours of 8:30am – 3:00pm daily except public holidays and weekends at the Nursing Services Directorate, Ministry of Health headquarters, Idongesit Nkanga Secretariat, Uyo.
- WASSCE, GCE, NECO OR NABTEB with credits in English Language, Chemistry, Physics, Biology and Mathematics, in not more than two sittings.
- Awaiting May/June WASSCE OR NECO 2019 results can also register with testimonials from their schools.
- NABTEB Result cannot be combined with any other.
- Age (16years and above)
REGISTRATION / PROCESSING FEES
- Registration fee – N5,000.00
- Processing fee – N7,000.00
- Nursing and Midwifery Commitcee – N200.00
- Customized file – N300.00
- Three recent colour passport photographs
- Original and two photocopies each of the following: –
- Educational Certificate – FSLC, WASSCE, GCE, NECO OR NABTEB
- Birth certificate or Age Declaration
- Certificate of Local Government of Origin
- Change of name if applicable)
Saturday 3rd October, 2020.
Friday 18th September 2020.