Akwa Ibom State School of Nursing Admission Form 2022 – This is to inform the general that sales of admission form for the Akwa Ibom State School of Nursing Admission Form in the 2022/2023 academic session is currently ongoing and interested applicants are advise to apply now.
Akwa Ibom State School of Nursing Admission Requirements
- WASSCE, GCE, NECO OR NABTEB with credits in English Language, Chemistry, Physics, Biology and Mathematics, in not more than two sittings.
- Awaiting May/June WASSCE OR NECO 2022 results can also register with testimonials from their schools.
Application Process for Aks School of Nursing Admission
Registration: Commences from Monday 11th July, 12th – August 2022 between the hours of 8:30 am – 3:00 pm daily except on public holidays and weekends.
- Registration fee:
- Indigenes: N 5,000.00
- Non-indigenes: N 7,000.00
- Processing fee – N8,000.00
- Nursing and Midwifery Committee – N500.00
- Customized file – N500.00
- Indigenes: N14,000.00
- Non-Indigenes: N16,000.00
- Three recent colour passport photographs
- Original and two photocopies each of the following: –
- Educational Certificate – FSLC, WASSCE, GCE, NECO OR NABTEB
- Birth certificate or Age Declaration
- Certificate of Local Government of Origin
- Change of name if applicable)
ENTRANCE EXAMINATION: Saturday 20th August, 2022
Kindly share this information to reach others please.
Yabacampus wishes you all good luck