Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for a TEACHING CAREER in the Akwa Ibom State Secondary Education Board (SSEB) for the 2020/2021 academic session.
- English Language
- Literature in English
- Home Economics
- Financial Accounting
- French Language
- Computer Science
- Fine/Creative Arts
- Christain Religious Knowledge
- Further Mathematics
- Agriculture Science
- Bsic Technology
- Civic Education
- Physical and Health Education
Qualifications for Appointment
To qualify for appointment, the candidate must possess any of the following Certificates:
2. Masters Certificates:
3. Higher National Diploma (HND) Certificate in the relevant subject areas with minimum pass grade of 2nd Class Lower Division (2/2), A 2nd Class Upper Division (2/1) and a First Class will be of added advantage.
The Candidate must have completed or been exempted from the NYSC Scheme.
Method of Application
Application forms should be filled and submitted online via this link: www.sseb.ak.gov.ng
Filling and submission of online application forms begins on the 18th of January, 2021 and ends on the 29th of January, 2021.
NB: Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for the examination.
Date of Examination:
Examination will hold on the 13th of February, 2021 by 10am prompt in the three Senatorial Districts at the following centres.
- Government Secondary School, Afaha Eket, Eket.
- Community Secondary School, Aka Offot, Uyo
- State College, Ikot Ekpene.
NOTE: Candidates are to arrive before 9am with their writing materials please.
Rt Hon. Ekaette Ebong Okon (PhD)