Allover Central Polytechnic admission screening exercise application form for 2020/2021 academic session is out. Allover Central Polytechnic ota, Ogun state is a private polytechnic approved by the federal government since 2003.The polytechnic provides sound, professionally oriented and qualitative tertiary education to all students admitted by the institution. Motto: professional, integrity and academic excellence.
1. 5 O’level credits including English language, Mathematics and any three other relevant subjects at WAEC/NECO/NABTEB examination at not more than two sittings.
2. 2017 Jamb UTME result.
HIGHER NATIONAL DIPLOMA
1. O’level requirements for National Diploma Programme
2. National Diploma with minimum of lower credit division from any polytechnic approved by NBTE.
3. Evidence of 1 year Industrial attachment
(a) SCHOOL OF BUSINESS AND FINANCE
- Business Administration and ManagemenT
(b) SCHOOL OF ENVIRONMENTAL STUDIES
- Estate Management
- Urban and Regional Planning
(c) SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
- Electrical/Electronic Engineering
- Computer Engineering
(d) SCHOOL OF SCIENCE AND COMPUTING
- Computer Science
How to Apply
Pay a non-refundable sum of #5000 into : Account Name: ALLOVER CENTRAL POLYTECHNIC, Account no: 0228665861, Bank : WEMA Bank PLC at any branch nationwide. Candidates are to come to the main campus, Ota with bank teller for collection of forms.
For further enquiries call: 08060342178, 09059425342