GET ALL THE LATEST BBNAIJA 2021 SEASON 6 UPDATES, GISTS AND TRENDING STORIES... JOIN OUR FACEBOOK GROUP -BBNAIJA 2021 SEASON UPDATES HERE
Alvan Ikoku Post UTME Form 2020/2021 Academic Session [NCE & Degree] [See Application Details And Guidelines Below]
If you happen to be among those that have been searching for answers to [alvan ikoku fifth degree admission list, alvan ikoku nce admission list 2020/2021, www alvan ikoku college of education edu ng, www alvan ikoku edu ng admission applyonline, address of alvan ikoku college of education, alvan ikoku direct entry admission list, alvan ikoku 2020/2021admission list, list of courses inalvanikoku federal college of education, Alvan Ikoku Post UTME Form 2020/2021 For NCE & Degree Out | Apply Now], then you can see that you are not the only one.
Alvan Ikoku Federal College of Education, AIFCE post UTME screening exercise application form for the 2019/2020 academic session is out. All NCE and Degree applicants are invited for the screening exercise.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the Alvan Ikoku Federal College of Education, Owerri 2019/2020 academic session post UTME screening exercise.
Registration commences from 1st July 2019 to 16th August 2019.
Direct Entry candidates should also apply for the screening process.
Alvan Ikoku College of Education Post UTME Cut-Off mark:
Alvan Ikoku College of Education Post UTME Eligibility.
- Prospective students who chose Alvan Ikoku Federal College of Education, Owerri as their first choice institution and scored up to 180 and above in the 2019 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) for the Degree programme, and 100 to 179 for the NCE programme.
- All candidates who did not use Alvan Ikoku Federal College of Education Owerri as their first choice institution in the 2019 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) but scored a minimum of 180 and are interested in applying can also do so on the condition that they first visit the JAMB website for a Change of Institution.
- Direct Entry candidates must be holders of NCE, OND or equivlent in relevant discipline and subjects.
How to Apply for Alvan Ikoku College of Education Post UTME Form.
- Visit the College website www.alvanikoku.edu.ng
- Click on PROSPECTIVE STUDENTS to enter the login page.
- Click on APPLY… This will load the Post UTME registration App.
- Read the instructions page and click on START A NEW REGISTRATION
- Enter your JAMB Reg. No.
- Fill the screening Reg. form to obtain your portal ID and Generate Remita invoice (RRR).
- Proceed to the Bank with the invoice to pay your screening fee of N2000 using your RRR Number.
- Come back to the portal to complete your screening form.
- Correctly enter your O’level results
- Upload your Jamb result slip, O’level result, Birth Certificate and L.G.A. Identification, passport (Red Background Only), Direct Entry JAMB registration slip (Direct entry candidates only) and previous school statement of result (Direct entry candidates only).
- Confirm your entries
- Submit the application form.
- Print your acknowledgement slip.
Please follow these steps carefully to avoid encountering problems at any stage of the process. Any wrong information supplied disqualifies the candidate.
Helplines: 08133315556, 08034142366