The Academic Board at its Emergency Meeting held on Wednesday 21st October 2020 has approved the re-opening of the College as well as recalling all Students (Pre-NCE, NCE and Undergraduate) to resume academic activities effective from Monday 2nd November 2020.
The Reviewed Academic Calendar of major events for the remaining 2019/2020 Session is as follows
NCE AND UNDERGRADUATE PROGRAMMES
1. Week 1 & 2 (2nd – 14th November 2020): 2nd Semester Registration All Student
2. Week 3 (16th-21st November 2020): Completion of 1st Semester Examinations for NCE 100 & 200 Levels
3. Week 2-10: Lecture Period for NCE 300 Level and Undergraduate Students
4. Week 4-11: Lecture Period for 100 & 200 Level Students
5. Week 12-15: 2nd Semester Examinations
1. Week 1 & 2 (2nd – 14th November 2020): Completion of 2nd Semester Registration for Pre-NCE
2. Week 2-8: Lecture Period for Pre-NCE
3. Week 9-10: Examinations for Pre-NCE
All Students are to strictly adhere to the Registration period. Any student who fails to register within the stipulated dates will have to defer the semester to the next session.
Similarly, the Board has put in place a Resumption/Monitoring Committee to ensure smooth compliance with the COVID-19 Safety Guidelines in the College as provided for, by both the Nigeria Centre for Disease Control (NCDC) and National Commission for Colleges of Education (NCCE), please.
Chief Information Officer