GET ALL THE LATEST BBNAIJA 2021 SEASON 6 UPDATES, GISTS AND TRENDING STORIES... JOIN OUR FACEBOOK GROUP -BBNAIJA 2021 SEASON UPDATES HERE
Get Direct Entry Admission into 200 Level through JUPEB (Joint Universities Preliminary Examination Board) into Anchor University, AUL Lagos – See Application Form, Eligibility, Courses and Duration, Entry Qualifications and Examination Dates for 2021/2022 Academic Session.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Anchor University, Lagos through the Joint Universities Preliminary Examination Board for the 2021/2022 academic session.
Applicants Gets Direct Entry Admission into 200 Level through JUPEB (Joint Universities Preliminary Examination Board).
JUPEB is a National Examination body saddled with the responsibility of conducting examinations for students, who have undergone approved subject combinations and are seeking Direct Entry admissions into Nigerian and partnering foreign tertiary institutions.
To be eligible to take examinations leading to the award of JUPEB’s Direct Entry Certificates, the candidate must have been exposed to an intensive scheme of academic work relevant to his/her proposed university course.
- Each candidate must register, sit for Examinations and satisfy the Board in three subjects and a General Studies course relevant to the proposed course in any of the universities.
- Each subject is to be broken into four courses to be taken, two per semester, by the candidate. The results in all the courses are to be merged at the end of the second semester to obtain the candidate’s grade in that particular subject.
- Each candidate is expected to take twelve (12) courses, six per semester, and a General Studies course.
- The general Studies for courses in each University Faculty will be based on relevant General courses suggested for that Faculty by each university.
- The students upon completion of the programme will be issued certificates based on their level of perfoemance which bear Letter Grades of A, B, C, D, E or F in each of the three subjects and General Studies Paper.
For admission into each university, each candidate, in addition to passing the prescribed JUPEB examinations for issuing the Direct Entry Certificates, must satisfy all other conditions as prescribed by his/her university of choice.
The programme is an intensive coaching curriculum aims at ensuring adequate exposure to fundamentals of concepts and preparation of eligible students for University direct entry admission and a good head-start for University work.
The courses of study which are those of the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) subject include Mathematics, Chemistry, Physics, Government, Account, Literature in English, Christian Religious Studies, Economics, and History. Students are required to choose any three subjects. The certificate obtained by graduates of the programme will be tenable in several universities in Nigeria and in some foreign universities.
Admission is based strictly on merit and entry requirements and in proportion to the admission quota of the University for the various Faculties.
Students are admitted into the JUPEB Programme under the following Faculties and subject combinations:
Advantages of Enrolling into the JUPEB Programme at Anchor University, Lagos
1. Direct entry admission into any of the sixty partnering Universities in Nigeria including Anchor University Lagos. You have 200 Level admission without stress!!!.
2. With JUPEB, there is no point in wasting a year or two years sitting at home waiting for another JAMB / UTME that is not guaranteed. So, you do not have to write UTME if you have JUPEB result.
3. Students with awaiting results can also register for JUPEB. This means that if you have deficiencies in your ordinary level results (WAEC/NECO), you can join the JUPEB Programme while attempting to get your minimum five (5) credit passes.
4. You have the first-hand experience of what the university life is all about. In other words, it prepares you ahead of the challenges that you might end up facing in the universities.
5. You can also use JUPEB results for courses not currently being offered in AUL by applying to one of the other sixty Universities accepting JUPEB.
6. Paying less for a well arranged education. (Although the cost of running the programme is different from centre to centre), it is more economical to go for this programme because it will save you the cost and stress of 100 level.
7. Screening is done real time and online here in Anchor University, Lagos.
Arts & Humanities
1. Christian Religious Studies
Management & Social Sciences
5. Business Studies
9. Agricultural Science
The duration of the Programme of courses for the Board’s Examination is a minimum of one academic session of two semesters.
Applicants for admission into JUPEB Programme must possess minimum of 5 Credits at maximum of two sittings in at least 5 subjects (inclusive of English Language) relevant to the candidates desired course of study in the University.
|Humanities||Literature in English, Christian Religious Studies, History LIT-CRS-HIS|
|Literature in English, Christian Religious Studies, Government LIT-CRS-GOV|
|Literature in English, Christian Religious Studies, Government LIT-CRS-GOV|
|Economics, Account, Mathematics ECO-ACC-MTH|
|Economics, Account, Government ECO-ACC-GOV|
|Social and Management Science||Economics, Account, History ECO-ACC-HIS|
|Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry MTH-PHY-CHE|
|Mathematics, Physics, Economics MTH-PHY-ECO|
|Physics, Chemistry, Biology PHY-CHE-BIO|
|Physcis, Chemistry, Economics PHY-CHE-ECO|
|Natural and Applied Science||Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics PHY-CHE-MTH|
|Biology, Chemistry, Mathematics BIO-CHE-MTH|
|Economics, Government, Literature ECO-GOV-LIT|
METHOD OF APPLICATION
- Interested applicants are to log on to https://aul.edu.ng/students/home.html
- Click on PROSPECTIVE STUDENTS
Create an account by clicking the Click To Apply button and filling the pre-registration form that would be displayed.
- NOTE: You are to use a VALID email address and a choice password.
- Check your mail to activate the account you created.
- Log on with the email address and password you created.
- Once successful, click on the programme of your choice
- Fill the Application Form in steps and save.
- You will be required to pay a NON REFUNDABLE APPLICATION FEEE OF N15,000 (exclusive of bank charges).
- After successful payment, print the receipt.
- Take note of your Application Number which will be used for subsequent logins.
- Complete the application form and print the summary. You are to check your mail regularly for notification of invitation for Screening
- If you have been invited for screening, follow the instruction below:
- Click on the screening invitation link sent to your mail
- Log on with your Application Number and password and follow the steps.
At present, our portal is opened for admissions into all our undergraduate programmes and the processes are fully automated until you visit the University for screening. Consequently, all prospective students should visit our website to purchase admissions forms and have access for registration purposes.
Please find the process required below:
- Log on to www.aul.edu.ng to begin application processes
- Click on the button for 2021/2022 admissions and carefully read the instructions before you start the application process.
- Then, chose prospective students from the options provided.
- Register with a valid e-mail and a password that you will be able to remember later.
- Revert to your e-mail to activate the account you created.
- Choose the programme applicable to you and fill out the form
- Afterwards, you will be required to pay a specified amount as the Processing fees depending on the type of application you are making.
- Print your receipt and save for further use and subsequent login
- Complete and submit the Application form and print a copy for record and screening.
- You will receive an e-mail for a screening appointment. Please contact us through any of the contact details given on the site, if you did not receive an invitation.
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay money into any private /personal Account Number. All payments are to be made online.
Sequence of Application
Create a profile → Log in → Fill the form → Pay for the Application → Upload your passport → Preview → Submit.
Once you have submitted the form, we will process it for admission into the programme. Note that it is only when you have duly filled and submitted the form that we can process it from AUL.
If application is successful, you will be issued Admission Letter with necessary information for the next step.
Tuition and Fees
Please note that:
1. The tuition is expected to be fully paid on resumption. Part payment is not welcomed.
2. Accommodation is not included in the tuition. For the various accommodation types and prices, see the table below:
You cannot afford to miss this opportunity. Don’t continue to stay at home. It is affordable and rewarding.
All payments are done online. Do not pay into any personal account please.
For further enquiries, please contact: Ag Registrar on 09050500021 or 09061223042 or firstname.lastname@example.org