MRS is an African empire in different conditioning, yet concentrated on landing the entire value chain in canvas trading, shipping, storehouse, distribution and merchandising. And we’re one of the largest and most effective downstream players with solid roots in Nigeria and leading positions in energies and lubricants requested in [Cameroon, Benin, Togo and CoteD’Ivoire]. And the company has a strong base in petroleum products marketing in the transnational request.
MRS is fast growing into a prominent energy group in [sub-Saharan Africa]. And the empire is constantly concentrated on supporting our guests and business mates in perfecting operating effectiveness and reducing cost through an intertwined asset base. As a growing company, MRS has great passion and commitment to Africa and its people. They’re an African company with a vision to be on the global table of world class companies.
MRS is also reconsidering norms in meeting the energy requirements of a growing list of consumers and artificial guests in West Africa.
At MRS we don’t just sell energy, we give energy results after conducting functional studies to determine guests ’ specific energy conditions. And they recognize unique requirements of every client and design applicable point results that would insure cost reduction and increase functional effectiveness. But with a platoon of devoted and educated professionals, we offer innovative business results that go beyond quality energies to insure that we add identifiable value to the business of our guests.
The Company Operates:
- On 15 Million [liter/day] lading capacity Outstation at [Tincan], Lagos.
- On 2 Million [liter/ day] Energy Outstation at Apapa Lagos.
- The Storehouse is 150 Million liters.
- The Quay is 400 Million [LOA] and 12 [Million Draft].
- The [Isolo Truck] Carrying area for further than 1000 Exchanges.
- The Lubricant blending and packaging factory.
- The [Ultramodern Avjet] installations in [Lagos, Abuja & Kano].
- With more than  retail stations in [Nigeria & West Africa].
The MRS Graduate Internship program is designed to enable undergraduates who have completed Advanced National Diploma or Maids to gain hands- on work experience as the foundation of their professional lives.
Our interns will give you first- hand perceptivity into the processes, systems and practices that are aligned to ensure client requirements are met through indefectible prosecution and the operation of leading- edge technology.
Our [health, safety & environment] programs are concentrated on the good of their [workers, guests, communities and the environment. You will share in technically focused training, platoon meetings and work on systems and present your results. And during your internship you’ll be supported by a chum and your director who’ll ensure that you have a precious literacy experience.
As an Intern, you’ll be responsible for:
- Entering coaching and mentoring to enable you to complete assignments and systems to develop your scholarship and skill set.
- Completing internal systems to deliver client issues and identify business advancements.
- Learning internal software to help with the completion of systems and tasks.
- Then, applying [Health, Safety and Environment -HSE & Norms] and procedures in all situations to ensure compliance is maintained.
Whether you’re a software mastermind or studying a degree in Data Science, there are openings for you to work on an assignment or design within the Digital Technology geography to stretch your scholarship and skill set. And this could be in any of the following:
- The Business process Digitization and Robotization.
- The Digital Technology Project Management.
- The Software Application Development.
- The IT operations and IT structure.
- The cybersecurity & Risk Management.
- The Big Data & Artificial Intelligence.
The Job title- Is [MRS Graduate Training] Program
Qualification- Is [OND/ HND/ BSC] in any of the following:
[Economics, Petroleum or Chemical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical & Civil Engineering, Process control, Specialized Conservation, Drugs, Chemistry] and any other wisdom grounded field of study and Civil Law.
All aspirants must retain an NYSC discharge or impunity instrument. They should be ready to work in any part of the country. Again, you have to send your application to [email protected] with Graduate Trainee as subject of your email
This [MRS Oil Graduate Internship] Program from [2021- 2022] MRS Oil Nigeria Plc is pleased to advertise its Graduate internship Program for the year [2021- 2022] cohort. And the internship program is designed to enable youthful graduates to gain hands- on work experience as the foundation of their professional lives.
Successful interns will be given first- hand perceptivity into the processes, systems and practices that are aligned to ensure client requirements are met through indefectible prosecution and the operation of leading- edge technology. But madam is a fantastic place to work and make a career, thus interested aspirants are encouraged to apply for the internship position.
- Their Internship Sponsors – Is MRS Oil Nigeria Plc
- The Internship- Is to be taken in Nigeria
- The Internship Position- Is for the Graduates
- The Internship Worth- Is not specified
MRS Oil Graduate Internship Program And Their Eligibility Criteria.
To be eligible for the [MRS Oil Graduate Internship] Program [2021- 2022], aspirants must:
- Be holders of [OND/ HND/ BSC] in any of the eligible courses.
- Have good academic credentials.
- Demonstrate strong aptitude towards problem working.
- Be fast learners and must be complete in the use of computers.
- Be retain an NYSC discharge or impunity instrument.
- work in any part of the country.
The [Technical Maintenance; Physics, Chemistry and any other science- based field of study; Civil Law; Economics; Petroleum or Chemical Engineering; Mechanical Engineering; Electrical & Civil Engineering; Process Control].
Their Application Procedures:
Interested aspirants for the [MRS Oil Graduate Internship] Program [2021- 2022] are to send their application to [email protected] with the [Graduate Trainee] as the subject of the email before the application deadline.
Training will be for a duration of [12 months] and successful candidates will be placed in endless places within the company.
The [MRS] is a fantastic place to make a career. They’re made up of devoted, dynamic, educated and different groups of people, which allow us to operate on a global scale. And they place a lot of emphasis in the training and development of our people, constantly icing that we operate with the loftiest norms of internationally accepted best practice.
The [MRS] is a non-discriminatory, equal employer, furnishing gender equal openings and remuneration that’s competitive within the economy.