Apply For Skoltech Scholarship 2022 In Russia_ National and International Students are currently invited to apply for the Skoltech Scholarship in Russia as the program is now open to receiving online applications. The scholarship has its set aim to support international students that are ready to pursue either a Master’s level or a PhD level degree at “Skolkovo Institute of Science and Technology (Skoltech)’ sited in Russia.
About the Host University, Skoltech
Skoltech is a non-government research and academic institute, it is a private-owned establishment sited in the Moscow. The school was established in the year, 2011 under the collaboration of MIT. Skoltech goal is to prepare a new generation of entrepreneurs, academicians and researchers with the aim of solving vital technological research issues that Russia and the other world countries may face in the future.
Currently, Skoltech can boast of having about 136 professors with over 143 postdocs and researchers. Skoltech has about 202 technicians and engineers and more than 1,000 students. As of the concluding months of the year 2018, the funding ( to see for both grants and R&D contracts) was calculated to stand at about 1 billion rubles, it is expected to be more than 1.5 billion by the concluding months of 2019. Skoltech has 5 joint labs which are operated with Russian and international technology (IT) leaders – the likes of Huawei, Sberbank, Topcon, Gazprom Neft, and Oerlikon. The Skolkovo Institute of Science and Technology is a suitable place for studies as it offers the following extended learning benefits;
- Students would be enjoying courses and supervision from highly intelligent scientists and engineers.
- Students in Skoltech are granted significant freedom in selecting courses; her students are thought on how to design their individual study plan that gives them the avenue to obtain a modern and up-to-date education with a diverse interdisciplinary tool.
- Students in Skoltech Experience a dynamic and open International learning environment that gathers together many scientists, reputable engineers and key entrepreneurs with ever-growing ambitions. Students and professors spread across more than 25 countries study and lecture at Skoltech. English Language is medium of instruction used by the institution, it is used for any official business in the school.
- Discover and utilize opportunities to visit world’s top-rated institutions of higher education as well as international conferences. More
than one-third of the students at Skoltech have stayed or will be spending a semester at top institutions of learning like Massachusetts Institute of Technology.
- Study at Skoltech offers one the ground to explore the integration of research and education. Innovation is not left out.
Details About Skoltech Scholarship 2022
Host institution of higher learning: Skolkovo Institute of Science and Technology (Skoltech) in Russia.
Fields of Study : the list of all available programs and fields at the university (Check list below).
Number of Awards To Be Granted: Not specified.
Duration: Normal time range for the program.
Eligible countries : It is Open to all nationalities.
Deadline for Application: July 10, 2022 (for Master’s degree applicants) and July 31, 2022 (for PhD applicants)
Benefits/Financial Coverage at the Skoltech Scholarship 2022
All candidates are automatically selected for funding (which is an education in Russia, free of charge). Therefore, persons who have scaled through the admission process and are correctly enrolled at the Skolkovo Institute of Science and Technology will be getting a fully-funded scholarship to take place in Russia, this fully-funded program will be providing the following benefits:
- The Full tuition fees will be taken care of;
- medical insurance will be covered at the Skoltech Scholarship 2022;
- A stipend of 40,000 rubles will be granted to Master’s students;
- And for graduate students, the stipend to be given may be up to 70,000 rubles;
- any further funding to be received on individual basis, the funding will be decided on person’s case-by-case format and is to be done by the admission committee.
Available Programs at Skoltech
Highlighted Below are all available areas for both master’s degree and PhD degree programs at the Skolkovo Institute of Science and Technology
Master of Sсience (MSC) Programs
- Data Science
- Advanced Computational Science
- Petroleum Engineering
- Photonics and Quantum Materials
- Mathematical and Theoretical Physics
- Life Sciences
- Space and Engineering Systems
- Advanced Manufacturing Technologies
- Energy Systems
- Materials Science
- Internet of Things & Wireless Technologies .
- Mathematics and Mechanics
- Materials Science and Engineering
- Life Sciences
- Computational, Data Science (and Engineering)
- Engineering Systems
- Petroleum Engineering.
Eligibility Requirements for Application
To apply for the scholarship program by Skolkovo Institute of Science and Technology , you are expected to meet the following criteria:
- Candidates applying for Master’s programs are expected to have obtained appropriate Bachelor’s degree (or related certs) and they must be gotten from a recognized university.
- Applicants going for a Doctoral program are expected to have obtained appropriate Master’s degree, (or related certs) and they must be obtained from a recognized university.
- The scholarship slots are open to both domestic students from Russia and international students.
- Applicants are to be in their final year of undergraduate program or already holding a higher education degree cert ( it can be Bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree and even other specialist degree). They are to have a good average point in one of the fields listed above.
- Additionally, a score of not less than eighty (80) on the TOEFL iBT, and a score of four-hundred and fifty (450) on the TOEFL ITP or a score of six ( 6) on the student’s IELTS test is required. Bear in mind that any of the language certificate you are using to apply to this program is to be valid for 2 years after the end of the test date. Also, TOEFL or IELTS score will not be needed if the applicant went to a degree institution of higher learning where the medium of teaching and instruction is English. No exceptions are available for this program’s policy on language requirements and only the TOEFL and IELTS test scores are eligible for use.
- Those in hold of a degree in the field of humanities or in any social science field are expected to have broad knowledge in fields of study offered by Skoltech. Note: Skoltech gets piles of applications than available places. Therefore, being able to meet their minimum admission requirement does not automatically guarantee that you would be admitted
How to Apply for the Skoltech Scholarship 2022 in Russia
Bear in mind that there is no separate application form created for this university scholarship as everyone who met the criteria can apply via the same platform. All Master and PhD students that are admitted will be automatically considered for this scholarships funding. Therefore, applicants willing to get these grants from the Skoltech Scholarship must have to abide by the steps below to get admitted at Skoltech.
- Step 1: Scholarship Registration
You are to Fill out the registration form, make sure to follow the instructions for this application process. If you want to apply, visit the application site at https://www.skoltech.ru/en/apply/ There is no application fee required for this scholarship.
- Step 2: Submit your application
Before submitting, make sure you are familiarized with all the list of required credentials and supporting documents. Make uploads of each of the documents into the application slot for each document. Once you have uploaded, you can then submit your application before the deadline.
- Step 3: Online testing
All candidate are expected to take an online profile test. You will be reached by email about the date and time (schedule) for your test. Check your emails and spams regularly should in case the organizers get back to you.
- Step 4: Enrollment
The final stage for application is to take place in Moscow. You are expected to pass the TOEFL ITP exam (written on site), or you will be providing a valid TOEFL cert. You are also expected to pass an in-person interview. Other written examinations may be needed for some of the programs at Skoltech during this time (you will be sent a notification in advance).
- two (2) letters of recommendation;
- Student’s motivation letter;
- Submit either of your language test scores ( TOEFL or IELTS test results) as they are needed by “Selection Weekend.” Applicants who were not disposed to take any of these official tests are given the opportunity to take the TOEFL ITP all by the “Selection Weekend” at Skoltech.
This scholarship has no application fee so desist from anyone who asks that you pay to apply for this program. The last date to apply for this scholarship program in Russia is still on the July 10, 2022 (for Master’s degree applicants) and July 31, 2022 (for PhD applicants). Skoltech gets piles of applications than available places. Therefore, being able to meet their minimum admission requirement does not automatically guarantee that you would be admitted. For extra detail on the Skoltech Scholarship 2022 in Russia, kindly visit the official page.
- Top 10 Best Schools In Canberra
- Top 10 Best Public High Schools In Melbourne
- 10 Best Independent Schools In The United Kingdom
- Top 10 Best Private Schools in Houston
- 11 Best high schools in Miami