The Management of African Thinkers Community Community of inquiry College of Education has released important dates for the completion of 2019/2020 academic activities.
See details below;
1. Recall that based on a Federal Ministry of Education’s Directive, the College was forced to close physical academic activities on the 24th March 2020, as part of measures to curb the spread of CORONA VIRUS (CoVID-19) PANDEMIC. Consequent upon recent directives, ATCOI COE would resume academic activities for all regular students on Monday 2nd November 2020.
2. REVISION CLASSES for 1st Semester 2019/2020 would hold for all levels of study, for NCE and Degree Students from 2nd to 13th November, 2020 using the subsisting time table. No Academic Staff is permitted to miss the revision classes during the period.
3. All students are to ensure clearance of all their fees to participate in the examinations.
4. 1st Semester 2019/2020 EXAMINATION would hold from 16th November to 4th December 2020
5. 2nd Semester 2019/2020 classes which began online would continue in classes from Monday 7th to Friday 18th December and from Monday 4th January to Friday 5th February 2021.
6. 2nd Semester 2019/2020 EXAMINATIONS will hold from Monday 8th to Friday 26th February 2021.
7. Offline studies for 1t Semester 2020/2021 begins Monday 1st March 2021. Please ensure compliance.