Bézout Excellence Scholarship Program in France Currently Ongoing ;The University of Bézout is home to many students from all around the world who are currently taking courses online. The university has been in operation since 2003 and offers degrees in fields like pharmacy, engineering, law, and more! While the cost for each course may seem a little pricey at first glance, it’s a small price to pay for gaining practical experience with your new degree.
The school also comes with several benefits that include job placement opportunities and international representation. This particular university offers many different degrees in a variety of fields. The university was established in 1998 and then again in 2003 by Michael Bauwens, the creator of the P2P (Peer to Peer) Foundation.
The university is home to many students from all around the world who are currently taking courses online. The university has been in operation since 2003 and offers degrees in fields like pharmacy, engineering, law, and more! While the cost for each course may seem a little pricey at first glance, it’s a small price to pay for gaining practical experience with your new degree.
The school also comes with several benefits including job placement opportunities and international representation.
The scholarship is available to scholars in France and other EU countries who have taken an undergraduate or graduate degree in mathematics, computer science, physics, or related disciplines. It is the most prestigious award of this kind that can be granted by the Bézout Excellence Foundation, which is administrated by the French Academy of Sciences.
The scholarship is intended for students who desire to pursue university studies. The program will cover all living costs for each scholar during their stay at a university institution in France, with a monthly stipend of €1,400 (about $1,500) for the academic year up until June 2014 and €2,000 (about $2,200). It can be renewed for a further academic year for qualified students who have not yet obtained the required bachelor’s degree.
The scholarship covers tuition fees and a monthly stipend of €1,400 (about $1,500) during the academic year up until June 2014 and €2,000 (about $2,200) until July 2015. Students from France may apply only in their native language while students from other EU countries may apply in either French or English.
The fellowship is funded by donations to Bézout Excellence Foundation by private individuals and industry organizations. The candidate will be chosen based on his or her abilities as well as interest in mathematics, computer science, or physics research.
Summary Of Details Of The scholarship covers the following
- Tuition/living expenses
- Room and board at the university
- A laptop or computer, either iPad or MacBook Pro (depending on the scholarship)
- $1000 a year for books and school supplies!
Apply for Bézout University Excellence scholarships here.
There are several different types of Bézout scholarships that are available to students from all over the world. If you’re interested in applying for one of these prestigious scholarships, you can apply anytime!
Host Country: France
Host University: Bezout university
Program Degree: Undergraduate, Masters
Funded by; Bézout Excellence Scholarship Program for Mathematics & Computer in France
The deadline for application is April 2023.
Documents Needed to Apply for Bézout University Excellence scholarships
The documents needed to apply are:
- Copy of your passport
- High school certificate and transcript
- Application form for admission to the university including a statement of purpose in English (100 words)
- Recorded score from an English proficiency test (TOEFL, IELTS, CAEL, or equivalent)
- Recorded score from the Mathematics Entrance Exam (MEE) or a letter of recommendation from a mathematics professor at your high school who has supervised you for at least one year in mathematics, in French, or in English.
The letter needs to be signed by the professor and needs to mention that you are qualified to enter the department.
Eligibility Criteria for Bézout University Excellence Scholarships
To be eligible, here are some criteria:
- Applicant must not have been convicted of a felony involving theft, fraud, or misrepresentation to receive a Bézout University Excellence scholarship.
- Applicant must have a cumulative GPA greater than 3.5 on the 4.0 scale to receive a Bézout University Excellence scholarship.
- If an applicant has received more than four incompletes in the last semester or fails any course during the current semester they are applying for the Bézout University Excellence Scholarship, they will be ineligible until they have completed their work and achieved at least a 2.0-grade point average on their most recent work . . .
- If an applicant is being sponsored by more than one school, they must receive the highest GPA here.
- Applicant must demonstrate financial need to receive a Bézout University Excellence scholarship.
How to Apply for Bézout University Excellence scholarships
Here are the steps to applying:
- 1) Filling out the online form on this page
- 2) Sending in your completed application with supporting documents (academic transcripts, proof of grades, etc.) to [email protected]
- 3) Attending the selection process Interviews will be held in person or via Skype
- 4) Receive notification that you have been selected for a scholarship as soon as possible. For now, it is advised that you get ready for an acceptance letter mailed by mail or email. Bézout University Excellence Scholarship
The Bézout Excellence Scholarship Program is a global opportunity to accelerate career growth and internationalization, while also providing awareness and exposure to demand our programs. This scholarship extends the opportunity of an international university degree at Bézout University to students all around the world by providing free tuition, free books, and travel support services to undergraduate students pursuing B.A., M.A., or Ph.D. degrees at Bézout U.
Benefits of Applying for Bézout University Excellence Scholarships
- Bézout University Excellence scholarships are made possible by smart parents, dedicated alumni, and a supportive community that values education. The focus of the Scholarship Program is to encourage talented, hard-working high school seniors with strong academic records to enroll at Bézout. In addition to being an excellent college choice in its own right, Bézout University has a liberal arts curriculum that provides students with broadly based training appropriate for diverse career paths and interests.
- The program offers a total of $500,000 in merit-based scholarships. The minimum amount is $1,000 and the maximum amount is $12,500. Scholarships are awarded based on academic achievements, test scores, and extracurricular activities.
- To be considered for these awards, students must submit an application form and essay. The deadline to apply is April. Recipients will be notified in June/July of the results from all applications received by this date.
- You can Apply for Financial Aid
- The Federal Student Aid program is designed to assist students in the pursuit of their academic goals by providing aid to help pay education expenses. The Bézout University Office of Student Financial Aid administers the FAFSA. Many federal and state financial aid programs require that students apply annually, so it is critical to returning the FAFSA on time every year, even if you are not requesting or expecting any assistance. If you file the FAFSA, Bézout will attempt to match your information with available federal and state grants and scholarships, which will be made available to you during your degree program.
Frequently Asked Questions
The French Foreign Ministry awards many different scholarships to foreign students. 25% of these scholarships are directly financed by the Ministry in the framework of Eiffel (for Master’s or Doctoral level studies) or Major programmes (for the best foreign students who have graduated from French high schools abroad).
The scholarships can take different forms ranging from €5,000 to €10,000 for 2 years of postgraduate study or €3,000 to €12,300 for 3 years of undergraduate study.