Following a Peace Meeting in Abuja and a follow-up, one held in Bida on Monday, October 26, 2020, between the Management and the leadership of ASUP-BD, an appeal was made to the Union to suspend the ongoing strike, resulting in an agreement on issues raised.
1. Suspended Staff to be recalled immediately
2. Examination Officers Allowance: To be paid in November 2020
3. August 2019 Academic allowance: To be paid December 2020
4. September 2019 Academic allowance: To be paid in January 2021
5. Outstanding Academic Allowances and DCE: To be paid in February, 2020
Please accept Rector’s appeal for laşting peace to return to the polytechnic.
Mal. Möhammed Baba Ndana