Bolt Nigeria Recruitment 2022: This page will guide you on the latest information about how to apply for Bolt Nigeria job offers in Nigeria for graduates and undergraduates. In this article, you’ll learn about the Bolt Nigeria description, application skills, requirements and qualifications. Interested applicants should follow the lead below for a successful application.
Bolt Nigeria has been undergoing massive recruitment intake annually for the past years.
We’ve received numerous requests by aspirants on various platforms yearning for legit information about the Bolt Nigeria Application form and guidelines for 2021/2022.
Many applicants have been asking us questions like;
- How Can I Apply for Bolt Nigeria Recruitment 2022/2023?
- Where can I obtain the 2022 Bolt Nigeria form?
- Is the Bolt Nigeria 2022 Recruitment Form out?
- When will Bolt Nigeria Recruitment start?
- I need Bolt Nigeria Trending Jobs update, etc.
- Is Bolt Nigeria Recruitment real for 2022 etc?
- Bolt Nigeria Application Deadline 2022/2023.
Keep reading this article as you will find answers to the above queries.
Bolt (Taxify) Job Description
Bolt is one of the fastest-growing startups in the world with over 30M happy customers in 30+ countries, from Europe to Mexico to Africa.
We’re building a ride-hailing app to connect millions of riders and drivers around the world to make travel easier, quicker, and more reliable…
We are looking for an experienced candidate, who will make it easy and effortless for all Taxify users regardless of their country of location, to fill the following positions below:
Click this link to see the available positions
General Qualifications and Requirements
Applicants applying for the Bolt Nigeria recruitment must possess any of the following.
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in relation to the applied position from a recognized institution.
- Any added certificate either postgraduate or professional certification will be of advantage.
- NYSC Discharge/Exemption Certificate.
- Applicants must not be above 35 years old.
- West African School Certificate (WAEC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects.
- Candidates must have National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including the English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution.
- Must be computer literate.
Shortlisted Applicant Update
If you’ve been shortlisted, then you’ve got your foot in the door. And it’s time for you to shine at the final stage – the interview.
However, it could be a telephonic, Skype, or face-to-face interview. And this is depending on the employer. When shortlisted:
- Endeavor to get information about the company.
- Also, ensure you have a clear vision. Try to figure out why you want the specific position. And how you would be a good fit. Also, go through your application.
- Additionally, be interactive. It’s an interview, not an interrogation. There is much more to you than your resume.
- The practice goes a long way. Thus, take mock interviews with your friends or practice speaking before a mirror.
- It’s rare, but sometimes you do get an offer letter directly based on your application. You start planning the celebration, but remember some points before you go into that party mode: Get it in writing.
- Also, go over the written offer in detail. And make sure all important details are mentioned and ask questions if you don’t understand anything. Such as work profile, start date, duration, and stipend, etc.
- Send a thank-you letter to the employer, once you accept the offer.
- Also, follow up with an e-mail confirming your start date and expressing your enthusiasm for your new role.
From the above, it is important you note that we are not partnering with these companies. We are only making this information available so as help you get that your dream job. As such, as you apply, ensure to do more research about the company. GOOD LUCK.
Mistakes to Avoid While Applying
A lot of people fail in many applications not because they are not qualified, but because of numerous mistakes. So take note of the following:
- Apply on time, do not wait for the deadline.
- Do the application processes alone, don’t send anybody to avoid mistakes in your data
- Keep yourself updated concerning the application
- Make sure you supply all the necessary requirements
- Take time to crosscheck your details before submission.
- Candidates are to apply for one job position, Candidates who attempt to apply multiple times will have their application disqualified
- The online application is free.
However, we believe this information on Bolt Nigeria Recruitment 2022 is helpful to you? Why not share it with your friends out there by clicking on the share button on this website.