Borno State Scholarship Board (BSSB) Local Scholarship Application Form, Eligibility, Requirements, Application Guidelines and Deadline for 2020/2021 Academic Session.
Applications are hereby invited from Borno state students currently studying in Universities, Colleges of Educations and Polytechnics across Nigeria to apply for the Borno State Scholarship Board (BSSB) local scholarship programme for the 2020/2021 academic session.
The Borno state scholarship Board was until the January 1989 a Division within the ministry of Education, by January 1989 the Board was upgraded and given an autonomous status, the board was established by Edict No. 3 of 1989 which became effective as an autonomous body on 13th day of April, 1989.
The Board was saddled with the responsibility of conducting interview for students for scholarship award and disbursement of allowances to all eligible candidates of Borno State indigenes who gained admission into institution of higher learning in the country and overseas as foreign sponsorship or allowances.
Latest Update: Announcement Announcement Announcement
The Borno State Ministry Of Higher Education, Science, Technology and Innovation directed the Borno State Scholarship Board to invite the following Candidates to come for and Interview on Tuesday, 29th June, 2021 at the Borno State Scholarship Board Headquarters.
They should bring along with them the Original of their WAEC result for verification.
- Undergraduate Students in recognised Universities across Nigeria
- ND and HND Students in recognised Polytechnics across Nigeria
- NCE Students in recognised Colleges of Education across Nigeria
NB: The above must be indegenes of Borno State
METHOD OF APPLICATION
- Log on to https://scholarship.bo.gov.ng/
- Click on Apply
- Select the type of scholarship you intend to apply for. i.e Local Scholarship
- Create an account using a valid email address
- A confirmation link will be sent to your email click on the confirm email button and you will be redirected back to the login page
- Log in again with your email address and password
- After login it will take you to payment page and make the payment + After making the payment you will be granted access to the application form.
- The application is in stages, complete every stage by providing the information required, click save and next to complete the preceding stage.
- In the first stage, you will be required to upload a passport photograph and save, ensure to fill all the required fields, save and click on next.
- Here you will be required provide your academic details.
- In the next stage you will be required to provide any employment details if applicable, you can skip this stage if you have never been formally employed before.
- On the next step you will be required to provide Bank details.
- At the next stage you will be required to provide details of at least two referees.
- Next you will be redirected to the document upload page where you are to upload scanned copies of your admission letter, indigene certificate and ID card.
- Review your application and Click submit when completed, you can then download a copy of your application for record keeping purposes.
- Please ensure to provide accurate information as your application will undergo a review process.
- You are required to submit a copy of your application form alongside side photocopies of each of the following (School ID Card, Admission Letter and Indigene Certificate) at the Borno state scholarship board.
Not Yet Specified.