British American Tobacco Nigeria Recruitment 2021: In this article, you will get the latest updates on British American Tobacco Nigeria recruitment requirements, qualifications, guidelines and other important updates for free.
British American Tobacco Nigeria (BATN) is a market-leading, global organisation with a long, established history and a bright and dynamic future.
Thanks to our people we have continued to deliver growth and exceed expectations in an increasingly complex and challenging marketplace.
British American Tobacco Nigeria (BATN) is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Fleet Manager
Job Number: 15037BR
Appointment Type: Permanent
- Implement a World Class vehicle fleet management and reporting system that would deliver immense value for the company.
- To acquire, maintain, insure and fuel company vehicles, ensuring that the resources are well distributed and manage all expenses accrued in a cost-effective manner eliminating non-value adding practices while introducing and implementing value-adding practices.
- Acquisition of company approved model vehicles from accredited vehicle dealers with the assistance of the procurement team to ensure that best possible terms are received (cost, warranty)
- Management Skills
- Ensure fleet availability to meet all requests by scheduling, forecasting and surveying current user trends.
- Monitor the use of company vehicles (countrywide) by demanding and getting monthly reports on the condition/state of vehicles.
- Ensure proper repairs and maintenance of all vehicles according to schedule when due at approved garages. Liaise with the garages to ensure timely repairs and delivery.
- The manager will evaluate data received from the vehicle tracking system and determine if steps need to be taken to improve driver efficiency or safety.
- Monitor and record vehicle running costs for all BATN/BATM vehicles and provide a quarterly report on these highlighting exceptional reports that need to be cascaded accordingly.
- Foresee future replacement of vehicles and ensure that each vehicle life cycle is tracked and at pre-identified age and mileage, the vehicles are replaced to avoid a large running expense and for the safety of the Drivers.
- The fleet manager has to be up to date on all of the latest laws and regulations governing the fleet transportation industry in order to keep things in proper working order and to make sure they’re up to date with regulatory compliance.
- Ensure the recruitment of experienced and seasoned drivers who are familiar with frequently ploughed routes.
- Liaise with all relevant Government and regulatory agencies to acquire vehicle-related documents.
- Maintaining effective liaison with relevant external stakeholders especially Law Enforcement Agencies, Intelligence and Security organizations and other government agencies to obtain practical and material assistance to the business.
- Ability to maintain an effective relationship with internal stakeholders within the business in order to obtain any necessary information/documentation required in vehicle-related insurance matters.
- Able to create a plan that will address all long-range strategic and business aspects of owning, operating and disposing of vehicles
- The Fleet Manager should have the ability to Manager Drivers
- Ability to develop reports for regulatory compliance
- Good knowledge of technology which he can use to add value to the Fleet
- Knowledgeable of Fleet Management systems
- 3-5 years of experience in Fleet Management
- Able should be able to attend to the financial aspects of establishing purchasing, maintenance and replacement of vehicles
- Ability to manage inventory and proper vehicle maintenance
Shortlisted Applicant Update
If you’ve been shortlisted, then you’ve got your foot in the door. And it’s time for you to shine at the final stage – the interview.
However, it could be a telephonic, Skype, or face-to-face interview. And this is depending on the employer. When shortlisted:
- Endeavour to get information about the company.
- Also, ensure you have a clear vision. Try to figure out why you want the specific position. And how you would be a good fit. Also, go through your application.
- Additionally, be interactive. It’s an interview, not an interrogation. There is much more to you than your resume.
- The practice goes a long way. Thus, take mock interviews with your friends or practice speaking before a mirror.
- It’s rare, but sometimes you do get an offer letter directly based on your application. You start planning the celebration, but remember some points before you go into that party mode: Get it in writing.
- Also, go over the written offer in detail. And make sure all important details are mentioned and ask questions if you don’t understand anything. Such as work profile, start date, duration, and stipend, etc.
- Send a thank-you letter to the employer, once you accept the offer.
- Also, follow up with an e-mail confirming your start date and expressing your enthusiasm for your new role.
From the above, it is important you note that we are not partnering with these companies. We are only making this information available so as help you get that your dream job. As such, as you apply, ensure to do more research about the company. GOOD LUCK.
Mistakes to Avoid While Applying
A lot of people fail in many applications not because they are not qualified, but because of numerous mistakes. So take note of the following:
- Apply on time, do not wait for the deadline.
- Do the application processes alone, don’t send anybody to avoid mistakes in your data
- Keep yourself updated concerning the application
- Make sure you supply all the necessary requirements
- Take time to crosscheck your details before submission.
- Candidates are to apply for one job position, Candidates who attempt to apply multiple times will have their application disqualified
- The online application is free.
However, we believe this information on British American Tobacco Nigeria Recruitment 2021 is helpful to you? Why not share it with your friends out there by clicking on the share button on this website.