Ecobank is not excluded from the digital banking platform. The bank has built up different digital banking platforms to simplify banking for its customers. Do you know you can transfer money, purchase airtime, pay bills, and do a lot more from the comfort of your own home? It is incredibly simple to purchase airtime from your Ecobank account. So, if you’ve been looking for Ecobank recharge code? In this post, we will cover how to buy airtime from Ecobank in order to save yourself the hassle of purchasing a recharge card voucher.
Overview Of Ecobank
The Ecobank Mobile App is a safe, convenient, and dependable mobile-based channel utilized by both account holders and non-account holders of the bank to conduct financial transactions on the move. Ecobank Nigeria, which started operations in 1986, created the Ecobank Mobile Banking App.
Despite the fact that Ecobank Transnational Incorporated (ETI) was founded in 1985 as a bank holding company as part of a private sector initiative spearheaded by the Federation of West African Chambers of Commerce and Industry with the support of the Economic Community of West African States, the company has since grown to become a global player (ECOWAS).
Ecobank is now the leading pan-African bank, operating in 36 African nations. It has the largest African presence of any bank in the world. Ecobank currently operates in West, Central, East, and Southern African countries, including Nigeria, Angola, Benin, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cape Verde, Cameroon, Central African Republic, Chad, Congo Brazzaville, Democratic Republic of Congo, Côte d’Ivoire, Equatorial Guinea, Ethiopia, Gabon, Ghana, The Gambia, Guinea, Guinea Bissau, Kenya, Liberia, Malawi, Mali, Mozambique, Niger, In addition, the Group has a licensed business in Paris, as well as representative offices in Beijing, Dubai, Johannesburg, London, and Luanda.
Ecobank Nigeria acts as a universal bank in the Nigerian market, offering wholesale, retail, corporate, investment, and transaction banking services to its clients. They launched their mobile banking app in 2016, allowing clients to do transactions using their phones. You may even send money to any of the 33 countries where Ecobank now operates using the Ecobank App.
What Is The Ecobank Recharge Code?
If you wish to purchase airtime on your phone, the official Ecobank Nigeria recharge code is *326#. You may purchase any quantity of airtime by dialing the Ecobank code on your phone. You may also transfer money from one bank account to another by using the recharge number *326#.
What You Need To Know About Buying Airtime With Your Ecobank Account
If you have enrolled in an Ecobank account, you have many alternatives for purchasing airtime. To begin, use the Ecobank USSD code to purchase airtime. This requires you to call the official transfer code on your phone.
The Ecobank mobile app is another alternative for recharging airtime. You may quickly open the app to fill airtime when you install the app on your phone.
Remember that this does not utilize the USSD service. Thus no Ecobank recharge code is required. Finally, you may recharge your phone’s airtime using the Ecobank Nigeria online banking interface. This is an online banking service that requires the use of an internet connection.
How To Buy Airtime From Ecobank Using The Ecobank Recharge Code?
There are various ways to recharge your airtime using your Ecobank account. The mobile banking service is the quickest method to purchase airtime with your Ecobank account.
To recharge your phone’s airtime, follow the instructions below:
- Use the phone number associated with your bank account.
- Dial *326#. It is the Ecobank Nigeria recharge code.
- To purchase the airtime, follow the on-screen instructions.
- When you’re finished, click the send button.
- Finally, wait a few minutes for Ecobank to send you a successful message.
- That’s all there is to it when utilizing the Ecobank USSD code to recharge your phone’s airtime.
How Can I Use My Account To Recharge Airtime For Others?
Purchasing airtime for another number with your Ecobank account differs from purchasing airtime for yourself. If you really want to send airtime to another phone number, the legitimate USSD transfer code is *326*Amount To Buy*Recipient’s Number#.
After dialing the code, tap the send button on your phone. For example, if you wish to purchase N2000 airtime for a buddy who has the phone number 07066552212, the recharge code is *326*2000*07066552212#.
How To Purchase Airtime On Ecobank Banking App
- Login to the Ecobank banking app
- Select the Menu Tab.
- Choose “Airtime Top Up” from the list of options.
- Input the number you want to recharge, the amount, and the network on the new page.
- To authenticate the transaction, enter your 6-digit PIN.
How To Register And Activate Your Ecobank Mobile Banking App Account
- Download and install the App on your phone by searching for the phrase “Ecobank” in the App store on your phone, then downloading and installing it.
- After you’ve opened it, choose your nation, which should be “Nigeria” or any other country where you have an Ecobank account.
- Choose your language.
- Enter your phone number and press the activation button.
How To Transfer Money With The Ecobank Banking App
- Launch the Ecobank banking app on your phone
- Select the Menu tab.
- Choose the “Transfer Funds” option.
- Select whether you’re sending money to an Ecobank account, other banks, or other countries on the new page.
- After choosing the bank to which you want to transfer money, enter the amount and account number.
- To authenticate the transaction, enter your 6-digit PIN.
How To Change Your Ecobank Banking App Password or Pin
- Launch the Ecobank banking app
- Select the Menu Bar option.
- Scroll down the list of choices and pick “settings.”
- Choose whether you want to modify your pin or password.
- After that, enter your old password or pin.
- Enter the new password or pin you wish to use.
Advantages of Using Ecobank USSD Code (*326#)
- To keep track of your cards
- To pay bills
- To change your PIN
- Checking your bank balance
- To create an account
- To recharge your phone
- To transfer money
- To make withdrawals without a card
- To make payments to merchants
- To recharge the phones of relatives and friends
Frequently Asked Questions
You may recharge airtime for yourself or another number using your Ecobank account. Dial the Ecobank USSD code 326Amount To Buy# to purchase talk time for yourself. Please dial the transfer code from the same cellphone number that you used to open your Ecobank Nigeria account. For example, if you wish to purchase N2000 on your phone, the recharge code is 3262000#. Then you must hit the submit button to purchase airtime for yourself.
- Simply download the Ecobank Mobile App from the Apple App Store, Google Play, the Play Store, or the IOS App Store.
- Enter your cell phone number, choose your country and language, and accept the terms and conditions.
- Go to the menu and choose “Open an Xpress Account” or “Use my Non Ecobank Card” and finish registration as directed.
You certainly can. Select the source account that you used to generate your e-token from the “Active e-tokens” menu. All active e-tokens will be added to the list. Choose the one you wish to cancel and click the Enter button on your mobile banking PIN to confirm.
You may withdraw cash using Xpress Cash on the Ecobank Mobile app to get an e-token, which you can then redeem at any Ecobank branded ATM or Xpress, Agent Point.
Both are merchant payment products. mVisa will only function if you have a Visa card associated with your profile, but Masterpass will operate regardless of whether you have a card attached or not.
This problem is unrelated to the Ecobank Mobile App. It occurs when your phone’s internal storage, where applications are kept, hits its storage limit. Please remove some media from your phone and try again to fix this. If you have any more difficulties, please contact Ecobank customer rep at www.ecobank.com.
Please pick Reset PIN from the ‘Other Services’ menu at the bottom of the screen. Then, choose your preferred way of resetting your PIN, such as a debit card, RIB credentials, or answering security questions.
This error message is often associated with connection troubles. First, make sure your data connection is turned on and running at full speed. If you continue to have problems, you may contact Ecobank customer rep at www.ecobank.com for support.
Card P2P is a product that enables a client to transfer money from his Visa card to another Visa cardholder anywhere in the globe, provided the beneficiary’s bank is P2P certified.