This is to inform the general public that the 2020/2021 Admission form of Christopher University is still on. Interested and qualified candidates are to apply online. See requirements and procedures below;
The minimum entry requirements for admission into Christopher University are credit level passes in 5 subjects at the SSCE/GCE/O-Level/NECO/NABTEB or its equivalent, obtained at not more than two sittings.
The subjects passed, must include ENGLISH LANGUAGE and MATHEMATICS. Candidates are also to note that there are special requirements for various schools and departments.
Candidates applying to Christopher University are required to sit for the 2020/2021 UTME of the Joint Admissions & Matriculation Board (JAMB) and attain the prescribed cut-off mark. This is a statutory requirement for admission into Nigerian Universities.
All applicants are strongly advised to ensure that their UTME subject combination qualifies them for their chosen programmes.
MODE OF APPLICATION
Interested applicants are to visit: christopheruniversity.edu.ng/appformundergraduate.php to apply
- All applicants are expected to have sat for the last Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and also have credit level passes in 5 subjects at the SSCE/GCE/O-Level/NECO/NABTEB or its equivalent, obtained at not more than two sittings.
- If you have fulfilled the requirements above then visit any of our designated bank branches and pay the application fee of N 10,000.00 to Christopher University.
- Then come to the University with proof of the payment above and also with copies of your UTME result, O ‘level result (SSCE/GCE/O-Level/NECO/NABTEB not more than two sittings), birth certificate and three passport photographs.
- The above documents when submitted, will be screened and verified. Notification of processed application will be sent to you via your email address as soon as the application is processed. Your admission letter will be sent via same email.
- FIDELITY BANK: 4011035171
- GTBANK: 0174829394
Christopher University, Mowe.