Chulabhorn Graduate Institute Scholarship
Chulabhorn Graduate Institute Scholarship -The objective of the CGI is to employ the most recent interactive teaching techniques used in world leading educational and research institutions to produce effective thinkers and leaders to better serve their countries’ needs towards sustainable development. The CGI is presently offering programs leading to a Master’s degree in Environmental Toxicology, Environmental Health, and Chemical Sciences.
There are no form of application fees needed for this application, no academic limitations. All the requirements and eligibility details would be discussed as you read on.
STUDY IN THAILAND FOR FREE!
Chulabhorn Graduate Institute (CGI) Scholarship 2023-2024 is a fully funded scholarship for international students. This scholarship is offered for post graduate studies.
About The Host Institution
Chulabhorn Graduate Institute (CGI) (Thai: สถาบันบัณฑิตศึกษาจุฬาภรณ์) is a multidisciplinary post-graduate scholastic foundation, containing faculty individuals from the Chulabhorn Research Institute (CRI), and other driving universities in Thailand, as well as from scholarly and research establishments from around the world. It is a piece of the Chulabhorn Royal Academy (CRA), named after Princess Chulabhorn Walailak.
The Chulabhorn Graduate Institute is a confidential alumni organization laid out in 2005, to praise the 48th Birthday of Professor Princess Chulabhorn Mahidol. With the endorsement of the Ministry of Education, it was formally settled as an independent advanced education foundation on December 28, 2005, having Professor Princess Chulabhorn as the Chancellor of the Institute Council.
Scholarly projects are separated into three fundamental regions:
Applied Biological Sciences (ABS)
Synthetic Biology (CB)
Natural Toxicology (ET)
Training in Thailand is given principally by the Thai government through the Ministry of Education from pre-school to senior secondary school. Free essential training of fifteen years is ensured by the constitution.
Training in Thailand orders nine years of “essential schooling” (six years of primary school and three years of lower auxiliary school). Instruction at government funded schools is free until grade 9. The public authority gives, also, three years of free pre-school and three years of free upper-auxiliary instruction. Nor is required. Kids are signed up for primary school from the age of six and go to for a very long time, Prathom 1 to Prathom 6. Primary school classes is no less than 7 hours out of every day, with a most extreme learning season of 1,000 hours of the year. Auxiliary instruction begins at age 12. It comprises of three years of lower optional schooling, Mattayom 1 to Mattayom 3, and three years of upper auxiliary training, Mattayom 4 to Mattayom 6. Obligatory training closes with Mattayom 3 (grade 9), after which students can seek after upper-optional instruction in a university-preliminary track, or proceed with their examinations in professional school programs.
Gender: Male and Female
School: Chulabhorn Graduate Institute
Study Level: Master’s and PhD degrees
Deadline: September 30, 2022
Benefits Of The Government of Chulabhorn Graduate Institute Scholarship
This scholarship will cover the following:
- Relocation allowance
- Book allowance
- Monthly stipend.
Eligibility And Requirements For Chulabhorn Graduate Institute Scholarship
The following are the requirements for applying to the Chulabhorn Graduate Institute Scholarship 2023
- Required Language: English
- Eligible Countries: All world countries except Asian countries.
- Under 30 years of age.
- Must have demonstrated English proficiency, preferably on one of two recognized tests of language proficiency (TOEFL, IELTS).
- Hold a Bachelor Degree with a cumulative GPA of at least 3.00 in one of the following fields:
- Medical Sciences: Medicine, Medical Technology.
- Sciences: Chemistry, Biology, Biological Sciences, Molecular Biology, Environmental Sciences.
- Pharmacy or Pharmaceutical Sciences.
- Applicants from other related fields are also welcome to apply.
- Have experience in scientific laboratory research.
- Must provide a statement of purpose explaining their interests in the study.
How To Apply For The Chulabhorn Graduate Institute Scholarship
Eligible and Interested candidates for this scholarship are expected to submit the following required documents:
- Three Recommendation Letters.
- Full Academic Transcript.
- Statement of Purpose explaining interest of study.
- Other supporting documents to facilitate application screening.
- Applicants should complete the Chulabhorn Graduate Institute Post – graduate Scholarship Program’s application form (for NON-ASEAN) and submit together with other supporting documents.
Send all the original documents via postal services to the below address:
The Chulabhorn Graduate Institute (CGI Scholarship Program) 906 Kamphangphet 6 Road,Laksi, Bangkok 10210 THAILAND.
- The Griffith University (IWC) Scholarship
- The Dalarna University Scholarship
- Malaysian Technical Cooperation Programme Fully Funded Scholarship