Chulalongkorn University Scholarship in Thailand
Chulalongkorn University Scholarship in Thailand- The Applications are currently open to apply for ” the Chulalongkorn University Scholarship” located in Thailand, this scholarship is to run for this year’s Academic cycle. Chula University provides this Fully Funded and Full-Time Masters Degree and PhD Degree Scholarship opportunity to every International Students seeking to study in the University. Many Rankings tags Chulalongkorn University as the first University in Thailand. It is also one of the long existing and most prestigious institution of higher learning in the country. The University management formed the Scholarship scheme to take care of International Students. With this opportunity, securing a Scholarship in Thialand is made much easier. No one charges you any Application Fee for the Chulalongkorn University Scholarship. The Scholarship is accepting applications in many different Academic Fields and Majors, all is to be offered by the Chulalongkorn University. Apart from that, all the Expenses will be taken care of under the Chulalongkorn University Scholarship. This means that You don’t have to Pay for anything.
- Happy Birthday Wishes And Messages For Anyone
- What is a Minor in College and Why it Matters
- The University Of Nottingham Great Scholarship
- How to Write References in APA Format [Definitive Guide]
- 5 Steps To Getting A Germany Student Visa
- Top 6 International Students’ Scholarships In USA
About The Host University, Chulalongkorn University Bangkok
Chulalongkorn University Bangkok is providing these fully-funded Bangkok scholarships to all Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN) and Non members of ASEAN country students. Chulalongkorn University at the global ground creates knowledge and innovation To enhance the Thailand society towards achieving sustainable development. This University is rated high among other world university, Chulalongkorn University Bangkok has the following details for its students:
- To produce graduates with good modern skills, excellent academic abilities and to produce great leaders.
- First among others in the integration of knowledge Creative innovation, and its applications in teaching and research
- producing academic and research work/journals at an international level
- Bringing knowledge to boost national development while promoting sustainable Thailand society . The Detailed Info about the Chulalongkorn University Scholarship in Thailand is given below.
Details About Chulalongkorn University Scholarship
Host Country: Thailand
Host University: Chulalongkorn University
Course Level Available : Masters, Ph.D.
Financial Coverage : Fully Funded
Deadlines for Applications: June 10, 2022
Term of the Scholarship: Two (2) Year Master Program, which is to Start in August. Three (3) Year Doctoral Program, which is also to start in August.
Chulalongkom University Scholarships in Thailand is fully funded, so the Scholarship is set to cover all the academic expense and other basic necessities needed to complete your degree. More Details about these benefits are highlighted below:
- An economy class will be organizing a paid round-trip. It should be noted that For students from Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN), the airfare of each trip carried out must not pass 8,500 Baht. For students from any Asian country, the airfare of each trip carried out must not be more than 12,000 Baht. Likewise, For students from Australia, Europe and New Zealand, even Africa, the airfare of each trip must not be more than 20,000 Baht. For students who are from North America, the airfare for each trip must not be more than 30,000 Baht. Students are expected to pay for their tickets and the money will be distributed upon their arrival (based on their Countries/areas) at Chulalongkorn University.
- Tuition fees (tuition fees which are part of the special fees categories charged and collected by the Faculty or the Program/Department of the students’ choice are NOT paid as the scholarship sees for that. Therefore, advanced arrangement are to be made between the students and his or her faculty. You could visit the Scholarship site for more details on this.
- A monthly stipend together with accommodation will be given at the amount of 16,000 Baht.
Available Program for Masters, PhD
- Architectural Design
- Business Administration
- Business Administration (Flexible MBA)
- Business Administration (SCE)
- Business and Managerial Economics
- Business Law
- Clinical Sciences
- Computer Science and Information
- Cultural Management (MACM)
- Engineering Management (CUSE)
- English as an International Language (EIL)
- Environment, Development, and
- Esthetic Restorative and Implant Dentistry
- European Studies (MAEUS)
- Finance (MSF)
- Financial Engineering (MFE)
- Food and Nutrition
- Food Science and Technology
- Georesources and Petroleum Engineering
- Geriatric Dentistry and Special Patients
- Governance (MAG)
- Hazardous Substance and Environmental
- Health Development
- Health Economics and Health Care
Management (MS Health)
- Human Resource Management (Diploma
- Human Resource Management (HRM)
- Information Studies
- International Business Management (MM)
- International Development Studies (MAIDS)
- International Economics and Finance
- Korean Studies
- Labour Economics and Human Resource
- Medical Sciences
- Microbiology and Microbial Technology
- Operative Dentistry
- Oral Biology
- Petrochemical Technology
- Petroleum and Energy Technology
- Petroleum Geoscience
- Pharmaceutical Technology
- Polymer Science
- Public Health Sciences
- Social and Administrative
- Southeast Asian Studies
- Strategic Communication Management
- Teaching English as a Foreign Language
- Thai Studies
- Urban strategies
- Veterinary Science and Technology
a) Applicant Must be a foreign/International Students from any Nation of the world, they Should not be citizens of Thailand.
b) Participants from Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN) Countries and Participants from Non Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN) Countries are both fit to apply.
c) Applicants Must have obtained his or her
Bachelors’s degree if they are applying to a Master Scholarship, and Masters’s Degree if they are applying to secure a PhD scholarship Program.
- Age limit; the applicants’ age should not exceed 40 years of age.
- The Applicant must also have a good English speaking skills.
- The applicant must fit Health-wise.
Documents Needed For Applications Into Chulalongkorn University Scholarship
Applicants are to fill in the online Application Form with the below documents
- A Photograph
- A well-writen CV
- Applicant’s Academic Transcript
- Applicant’s Certificate of Graduation
- Applicant’s Passport Photocopy
- Two (2) Letters of Recommendation
- Applicant’s Medical Certificate showing his health status
The application is still ongoing, apply now and save yourself from regrets. The date online applications for the Chulalongkorn University Scholarship will stop accepting applications is from June 10, 2022.
How Do I Apply?
Kindly note that every Application Process for this scholarship is available Online. Aspirants are to choose the name of the Scholarship as “Scholarship Program for Foreigners from ASEAN Countries And non-ASEAN countries”. To key in to this Bangkok Government Scholarship, kindly follow the steps explained below:
- Choose an international programme from all the programs available at the application site. You could as well download the application form, then fill and complete the application form .
- Upon downloading and filling in the application form, candidates are to submit before the deadline. Each applicant is expected to send their completely filled application form together with all other supporting documentation directly to their chosen faculty/program .
- Applicants are then evaluated, if such students meets all necessary criteria, he or she is hired by their chosen faculty/programme. This comes before their admission is forwarded to Chulalongkorn University academic affairs office.
- All relevant application documents/materials that have been screened by the student’s faculty/program must also be sent to the office of academic affairs for verification before the deadline.
- Successful candidates will be informed at academic.chula.ac.th.
This is a great opportunity, try and apply before it runs out. Also take note that prior to your applications each Program/Faculty has its own setting as regarding application dateline and selection time range. Make sure to send your application form and any other relevant documents/requirements to the Faculty that you have chosen, make sure to do that at least 2 weeks before the application deadline. Always Cross-check your application forms before final submission, check your emails as well should in case the selection team gets back to you via email. Good luck in your applications