Yobe College of Education and Legal Studies, Nguru Academic calendar for 2019/2020 Session has been released. This is for 2nd semester.
This is to inform all students of Yobe State College of Education and Legal Studies that the second semester Academic Calendar for 2019/2020 session has been released.
College of Education and Legal Studies Academic Calendar
Academic activities will run as indicated below;
- 18 January, 2021 – Resumption for Second Semester 2019/2020 Academic Session.
- 15th-20th February, 2021 ,- Submission of prepared questions for Second Semester Examination to Heads of Departments.
- 22nd-25th February, 2021 – Moderation of Questions by various Departments.
- 1-3 March, 2021 – Vetting of questions by Schools Boards.
- 4th March, 2021 – Onward submission of question to external moderators.
- 10 March, 2021 – Academic Board Meeting.
- 15th March-13 April, 2021 – Second Semester Examination 2019/2020 session.
- 14-24 April, 2021 – Submission of Second Semester Results and marked scripts to Departments.
- 26th-30th April, 2021 – Moderation of Result by the Departments
- 3d-6th May, 2021 – Vetting and approving of results by Schools Boards
- 7th May, 2021 – Onward submission of results to external moderators
- 19 May, 2021 – Academic Board Meeting
- 26th- 28h May, 2021 – Pasting of results for students.
- 14th April, 29 May, 2021 – SIWES and Court-Attachment for Diploma Student.
- 14 April, 30″ May, 2021 Second Semester Break 2019/2020 session
- 31 May, 2021 -Resumption for 2020/2021 Academic Session.