Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University (COOU) formerly Anambra State University (ANSU) hereby announces to the general public, especially its prospective students, that it has commenced the sale of its 2020/2021 academic session post UTME screening exercise application form.
Kindly be informed that the below courses are currently available for the 2020/2021 admissions:
1. Crop Science
3. Estate Management
4. Urban & Regional Planning
5. Education Foundation
6. Education and Mathematics
9. Igbo Langauge
10. Animal Science
11. Forestry, Wildlife & Ecotourism
14. Education & Agricultural Science
15. Guidance & Counselling
17. Soil Science
18. Environmental Science
19. Industrial Physics
20. Library & Information Science
21. Religion & Society
22. Agricultural Economics & Extension
23. Education & Physics
24. Business Education
25. Entrepreneurial Studies
26. Education & Chemistry
27. Education & Computer
28. Education & Economics
29. Education & Integrated Science.
- 2020 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) candidate, who chose the university as first choice university and scored 170 or above.
- Candidate who chose COOU as 2nd choice and wish to apply for the screening should change to 1st choice before they can apply.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Candidates are required to register on-line, on payment of the processing fee of Two thousand naira (N2,000.00) only, through the REMITA platform, at any branch of the following Banks:
- Fidelity Bank Plc
- Zenith Bank Plc
- Eco Bank Plc
Candidates should visit the University Portal, coou.edu.ng, generate payment invoice with their JAMB Registration Numbers and proceed to the authorized Banks with the payment invoice number.
Access Pin Codes for authorized login into the University portal will be issued to candidates.
Candidates should submit required information on their Bio-data, while completing the online registration form.
The window for Online Registration for the Screening Exercise shall open from Monday 10th August, 2020.
Candidates shall be notified of the result of the Screening Exercise online, as soon as the admission process is completed. Please contact the following GSM numbers: 08038739845, 08060378049 in case of any login problem.
DIRECT ENTRY SCREENING EXERCISE
Direct Entry candidates should adhere to the Method of Registration as above, as they complete the Direct Entry Registration Form online.
(MRS) NGOZI E. EZEIBE