This is to inform all newly admitted students of Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu university that the Management has published the clearance procedures for fresh students. See below;
ON-BOARDING PROCESS FLOW FOR FRESH STUDENTS
After accepting and printing an admissions letter from JAMB.
1.Visit the COOU portal at: portal.coou.edu.ng
2. Under the Undergraduate panel, locate and click “Confirm Admission Status” https://portal.coou.edu.ng/ConfirmAdmissionStatus.aspx
3. Generate an invoice of N1500 on Remita and pay either with your debit card or any bank branch
4. Return to the portal and click on “Verify Account” to get your login details
5. Login to the School portal and update your bio-data
6. Generate your acceptance invoice of N26,315 and pay for acceptance either with your debit card or any bank branch
7. Proceed to the Faculty with your documents for Faculty clearance
8. Then generate school fees invoice and pay school fees to obtain your matriculation number.