Crawford University Igbesa Postgraduate (MBA | M.Sc. | PGD | M.Phil.| Ph.D)Admission Form, Courses, Admission Requirements, Application Fees, Guidelines and Deadline for 2021/2022 Academic Session.
Applications are invited for admission into the various postgraduate programmes of the Crawford University for 2021/2022 academic session.
- PGD in Economics,
- PGD in Accounting, and
- PGD in Business Administration. Others are
- M.Sc. in Economics,
- M.Sc. in Accounting and Finance,
- M.Sc. in Business Administration,
- M.Sc. in Political Science
- M.Sc. Public Administration
- M.Sc in Industrial & Labour Relations and
- Master of Business Administration (MBA).
- PGD Economic
- PGD Business Administration
- PGD Accounting
- Political Science
- PhD in Economics
- PhD in Business Management.
All programmes enjoy full accreditation status with the National Universities Commission (NUC).
New M.Sc. degree programmes are also being proposed in Computer Science/ICT, Geology and Mineral Sciences. These new programmes would come on stream as soon as official permission is secured from the NUC.
General Requirements for Registration (Documents)
- Photocopies of credentials
- Birth Certificate/or Proof of Declaration of Age
- Eight (8) passport photographs
- University Admission letter
- Acceptance Fee (non-refundable) of N35,000.00 is payable to any of the under listed banks by fresh students only
- Convocation Fee of N30,000.00 is payable to any of the under listed banks by the graduating students only
Method of Payment:
Parents/Guardians/Students are advised to pay to any of the under listed banks through instant bank transfers or online payment on our website www.crawforduniversity.edu.ng
- Ecobank – 4052000497
- GTBank – 0051223406
- UBA – 1013638653
- Zenith Bank –1010785622
- Under no circumstances should cash be paid to any body for and or on behalf of Crawford University. Please ensure that the school fees are paid to any of the above designated bank accounts only.
Call an Enrolment Adviser:
We recommend that you have a chat with one of our Student Enrolment Advisers prior to applying for your chosen course. Throughout the entire enrolment process, you may always speak to the same dedicated person, so we can help determine if the course is the best fit for your career goals. Your Student Enrolment Advisor will also advise on any requirements prior to starting the application process.
Call us on +2348060896111 or +2348023003436 or +2348161809733
- Monday to Tuesday: 9am – 5pm
- Wednesday to Thursday: 9am – 4pm
- Friday: 9am – 5pm.
Dean: Prof. James Samuel Oladunjoye Oludotun
Phone: +234 802 324 9540