Crawford University, Igbese School of Part-time Studies (SPTS) Part-Time (PT) (First Degree) Certificate, Diploma and Degree Programmes Admission Form, Courses, Duration, Admission Requirements and Application Guidelines for 2021/2022 Academic Session.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the specially designed Part-Time Certificate, Diploma and Degree programmes in Crawford University. Take advantage of the serene and highly conducive academic environment of the University to advance your career while on the job at affordable fees.
A. DEGREE COURSES
3. Banking & Finance
5. Industrial Relations & Personnel Management
6. Political Science & International Relations
7. Public Administration
8. Mass Communication
10. Business Administration
B. DIPLOMA COURSES
1. Local Government Administration Studies
2. Social Work and Community Development
3. Financial Management
4. Public Administration
5. Criminology and Security Studies
6. Entrepreneurial Development Studies
10. Banking and Finance
11. Human Resources Management
12. Industrial Relations & Personnel Management
13. Leadership and Global Studies
14. Diplomacy & International Studies
16. Catering and Hotel Management
C. PROFESSIONAL DIPLOMA COURSES
1. Information Communication Technology
2. Architectural Design with Auto CAD
3. Desktop Publishing
D. CERTIFICATE COURSES
1. Social Work and Community Development
2. Public Administration
3. Financial Management
4. Local Government Administration Studies
5. Computer Studies
6. Criminology and Security Studies
7. Catering and Hotel Management
8. Environmental Management
9. Entrepreneurial Development Studies
Duration of Courses.
(A) Degree Courses: 5/6 academic sessions.
(B) Diploma Courses: 2 academic sessions
(C) Professional Diploma Courses: 6 months.
(D) Certificate Courses: 4 months
Candidate should posses Five credits including English language and Mathematics at ordinary level (GCE, WASC, SSCE, NECO and NABTEB). Direct entry for ND & HND holders.
(I) Credit passes in at least four subjects including English language, Mathematics, relevant subject to that course and any other subject in the SSCE, GCE. NECO or equivalent.
(ii) A professional Certificate in Technology, Business Administration, Banking, Accounting. Law, Marketing Finance, Insurance and related professional certificates.
(iii) Mature candidates not less than 35 years of age with qualifications below the minimum requirements of four (4) credits which must include English language and Mathematics or a pass in either of these but not less than 10 years cognate working experience may be considered.
Specified Subjects Area Requirements:
(I) Social Work and community Development
(a) SSCE OR GCE O’ level with at least 3 credits and a minimum of 30 years of age.
(b) Officers from the Ministry of Social Welfare, Religious Organizations. Media, Local Government Service, Security Agencies, Refugee/Humanitarian Worker etc.
(c) Any other interested candidates with OND/NCE/B.Sc, Certificates or equivalent qualifications.
(II)Security and Criminology In addition to (I) above:
(III) Officers from the rank of assistant superintendent or equivalent.
Candidate should posses credit passes in four science subjects including a credit in Mathematics and at least a pass in English language.
Candidates should possess at least 3 credit passes in relevant subjects in Art, Social Sciences and Natural Sciences at not more than 2 sittings at GCE/SSCE/WASC/NECO.Credit pass In English Language.
Method Of Application
- Forms can be downloaded from the University website: www.crawforduniversity.edu.ng on the payment of Ten Thousand Three Hundred Naira (N 10.300) only as application fees.
- Application forms can also be obtained directly from the Secretary, School of Part-Time Studies Crawford University, Igbesa.
- Payment should be made using any of the following banks:
Zenith Bank Acct. No. 1011347496.
- All duly completed application forms are to be returned directly to the University.
Crawford University School of Part-Time Studies, lgbesa, Ogun State or scanned along with hank tellers and forwarded to this email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Call Crawford University Student Enrolment Advisers on +2347014974290 or +2348134610760 or +2348023003436