The resumption date for the continuation of academic activities at the Cross River University of Technology (CRUTECH) for the 2019/2020 academic session has been announced. See CRUTECH resumption date below.
This is to inform all the students, parents/guardians and the general public that the management of the Cross River University of Technology (CRUTECH) has announced the resumption date for the continuation of 2019/2020 academic session.
CRUTECH Resumption Date
This is to inform Staff, Students and the General Public that the Senate of Cross River University of Technology at its 53rd emergency meeting of Thursday, January 21, 2021, approved the reopening of the Institution and resumption of academic activities on Friday, January 22, 2021.
The following decisions of the Senate should be noted:
- Academic activities for 300, 400 and 500 levels students in all the Campuses of the University shall commence from Monday, January 25th, 2021.
- All students who have not paid their School Fees should commence payment from Friday, January 22nd, 2021 when the Portal opens.
- Payment of School Fees will end for all students on Friday, February 5th,2021 a five thousand (N5,000.00) Naira penalty for late payment shall be enforced with effect from Monday, February 8, 2021. Portal closes for payment of fees on Monday, February 15, 2021.
- Only students who have paid fees and registered for the Semester are considered bonafide students of the University.
- Parents/Guardians and students must remember that the “NO FEE, NO EXAMS” Policy of the University is still in force.
- Academic activities for 100 and 200 levels students in all the Campuses of the University for First Semester 2019/2020 shall commence from Monday, February 22, 2021.
- All 300, 400 and 500 levels students shall resume academic activities for Second Semester 2019/2020 academic session on Monday, March 01, 2021.
- All 100 and 200 levels students shall resume academic activities for Second Semester 2019/2020 academic session on Monday, March 29, 2021.
- In order to adhere strictly to Covid-19 Safety Protocols as stipulated by the Federal and State Governments, all students are expected to note the following:
- Use their nose masks appropriately while on Campus.
- Carry their hand sanitisers along with them.
- Wash their hands at designated points at their Classrooms, Halls/Hostels of residence, Workshops, Laboratories, Library, etc.
The management wishes all the Students a Happy New year and heartily welcomes them back to the University. It is also hoped that these decisions shall guide all concerned as to their role(s) in ensuring successful completion of 2019/2020 academic session.
VICTOR E.ENE, FCAI